SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#57475 - 12/03/99 01:17 AM New Members coming from: Technics Music Canada - PLEASE SIGN-IN!
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Hi There Technics arranger keyboard friends!

It was quite a surprise & shock to see the "Technics Music Canada" shut-down its' message board forum so suddenly and without any explanation either. I think this SynthZone BBS Technics keyboard site is a great "NEW HOME" for us Technics keyboards owners to come to discuss and share Technics Keyboard information.

The Web Master of this site is a real cool guy named Nigel Spencer. His email address is: nigelsp@synthzone.com and he always welcomes your email questions and comments regarding the forum.

So let's get comfortable and make ourselves at home here. Hope to see you all here OFTEN.

- Scott

#57476 - 12/17/99 03:18 AM Re: New Members coming from: Technics Music Canada - PLEASE SIGN-IN!
GaryArmstrong Offline

Loc: Marietta, GA, USA
Scott,
What is the difference between a 'member' and a 'junior member'?

I posted a topic yesterday morning, and it didn't make it into the Technics discussion. I did post another one similar to the one I posted yesterday. Just wanted to know if I need to do something other than register in order to post a thread/topic.

Thanks millions for orgranizing and maintaining an area for KN users to share ideas and ask questions. I, for one, really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Gary

------------------
Gary

#57477 - 12/17/99 04:33 AM Re: New Members coming from: Technics Music Canada - PLEASE SIGN-IN!
Les Swartz Offline

Loc: Fremont, NE USA
Basically, a junior member is 1 to 30 posts. Once a person has posted 30 times he becomes a member. The only reasoning is that new people can see who has posted a number of times and therefore may be reagarded as someone helpful and/or a reasonable contributor to this site. Your post made it through this time so perhaps the system glitched when you tried to originally post.

And because of that post, you now have, as many of us have referred to it as, while working our way to member, "one brownie point".

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online