SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#57044 - 12/26/04 02:01 AM Re: Seasons' Greetings
Giovanni Offline

Loc: Norwich Norfolk England
To all Forum members and viewer's of this great technics site . thanks for all you help, the interesting topics and discussions.

I wish you all

" BUON NATALE e FELICE ANNO NUOVO "

GIOVANNI

#57045 - 12/26/04 05:53 AM Re: Seasons' Greetings
Sandgroper Offline

Loc: Busselton, Western Australia
Hi to all,
Yes, since I finally got a Pay Pal A/C to buy Freds great KN explorer tool, I thought I'd better also contribute to the site that made it possible to find out about this and so much more. Thanks to Nigel and most heartfelt seasons greetings to him and to all the helpfull and knowlegable people who post on this site.
Regards
Eddie

Oops
This should have been on Bebops thread, I was going to put a seasons greetings on this thread anyway, so I get 2 for 1, I guess.
Anyway, Seasons greetings twice, and twice the thanks to you all as well.
Regards ( again )
Eddie.

[This message has been edited by Sandgroper (edited 12-26-2004).]

#57046 - 12/26/04 07:37 AM Re: Seasons' Greetings
fmlk4u Offline

Loc: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Quote:
Originally posted by Sandgroper:
Hi to all,
Yes, since I finally got a Pay Pal A/C to buy Freds great KN explorer tool, I thought I'd better also contribute to the site that made it possible to find out about this and so much more. Thanks to Nigel and most heartfelt seasons greetings to him and to all the helpfull and knowlegable people who post on this site.
Regards
Eddie

Oops
This should have been on Bebops thread, I was going to put a seasons greetings on this thread anyway, so I get 2 for 1, I guess.
Anyway, Seasons greetings twice, and twice the thanks to you all as well.
Regards ( again )
Eddie.

[This message has been edited by Sandgroper (edited 12-26-2004).]

Hi Eddie,

Just surfing around on this great forum, I found this thread and your message.
First of all I like to write my wishes for you and all Synthzone members and visitors a great musical, moreover healthy 2005.

Regarding you words about PayPal I like to make clear to you and all other readers:

YOU DON'T NEED AN ACCOUNT AT PAYPAL TO BUY OUR TOOL. MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT IS SUCH THAT YOU CAN MAKE DIRECT AND SECURE PAYMENT USING YOUR CREDIT CARD!!!!

Kind Regards, Fred

#57047 - 12/26/04 10:20 PM Re: Seasons' Greetings
Mark, Michie & Luce Offline

Loc: Mersea Island, England
For Johnnie,

All boat cleaning done by our own 'fair' hands and goodness, she looks a dream.

We were brought up in a 'strict' regime which taught us that if you want something done go out and do it yourself.

It's possibly a good idea to mention on this link, our thoughts go out to all those affected by the disaster in S.E. Asia. A friend of ours is on holiday in Malaysia at the moment but she's emailed us to let us know that for whatever reason they weren't affected. We had to spend about 3 hours last night phoning all her friends and others to let them know.

Peace to you all for the New Year,

Michie, Mark & Luce

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online