Topic Options
#56865 - 06/30/02 03:22 PM Re: 10 more songs
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Thanks John thoroughly enjoyed them.

Anyone who hasn't asked for John's latest offerings is missing out

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#56866 - 06/30/02 09:01 PM Re: 10 more songs
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
John:

Received the ZIP file of your 10 new songs; great performances! Thanks so much for sharing; I recommend this offer to all Forum members. You will really enjoy the songs and the way they are presented. Thanks so much, John!

Ted Rose

[This message has been edited by Ted Rose (edited 06-30-2002).]

#56867 - 06/30/02 09:06 PM Re: 10 more songs
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
John:

Received the ZIP file and wanted to thank you publicly for the great songs and fine performances. I recommend these songs to all Forum members and suggest you write to John and request the file. You won't be sorry! Thanks so much, John, for your great contribution!

Ted Rose

#56868 - 07/01/02 11:13 AM Re: 10 more songs
Pete Dale Offline

Loc: Costa Calida Spain
Hi John

Great music really enjoyed them
many thanks
Pete

#56869 - 07/02/02 01:23 AM Re: 10 more songs
Bert Aarts Offline

Loc: Breda, The Netherlands
Thanks John for these nice songs, well performed and some good composerstyles.
Bert

#56870 - 07/02/02 12:17 PM Re: 10 more songs
Anonymous
Unregistered

Another great job......thanks.

Fran in Florida

#56871 - 07/03/02 07:45 AM Re: 10 more songs
John North Offline

Loc: Alfreton, Derbyshire, England
Thanks to everyone for the very kind words both here on the forum and in the e-mails I've received

However.........I've got one complaint

Granpa Doug never let us know if Ruthie got 'fired up' enough out there on the porch.
Perhaps I shouldn't have played 'Every Breath you Take'

#56872 - 07/03/02 01:23 PM Re: 10 more songs
Derek Ladkin Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Hi John
Great stuff, many thanks.
I thought I might look at the kn7000 to see if that will help me play better but after listening to your songs I think I might buy a caravan,and spend some time in that, perhaps that will do me more good !!

Keep up the good work,
Derek
Quote:
Originally posted by John North:
Hi everyone
After a relaxing week in the caravan, I've just sat down and recorded 10 more songs to help fill the gap while Bebop's on vacation. E-mails, please if you would like a copy.
John N.

#56873 - 07/03/02 05:05 PM Re: 10 more songs
Douglas Dean Offline

Loc: Prospect Heights IL USA
John,

I just spilled the beans about swinging on the porch the other evening on a new thread I just posted. The reason being I used the story of Ruthie and your music to start a new train of thought. The subject might stir up some guys and gals to share their interest in music even if they have no technical concerns at the moment. Our instruments are not the only facet of making music. The people that play them sometimes need to have a new focus on music just as a new keyboard will stimulate a new desire to play. The results lifting their overall playing to a new level.

And Derek, a seven thousand can be used twelve months of the year. It won't get stuck in the snow and boil over in the summer. Besides it don't cost eighty G's. If you feel you need wheels, get a good set of casters for the KN. Plenty of money left over to remodel the bathroom. Mount a new 7 on the wall next to the throne. After you take a comfortable position, fold the KN down in front of you and start playing. The relaxing sounds hopefully will make everything come out alright. When ready fold the board back up into the wall, exposing the paper roll. Rip off what you consider the proper amount and clean up the job. Rise up and after pulling them up secure the buckle, zip the zipper and walk away completely satisfied of a job well done. Wa do ya think?

Grampa Doug

#56874 - 07/04/02 07:07 PM Re: 10 more songs
hbinfo Offline

Loc: ST-Nicolas,Que,Canada
I would like to thanks Jonh for all the help he done for me to fix my outlook express so I can receive the beautefull songs that he done Thanks John

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online