SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#56795 - 09/20/07 06:32 AM Re: Volume settings on Audio Recorder for KN
technicsplayer Offline

The thing is it was all described in detail in the "Getting The Most From Your KN7000" book years ago, so there's really nothing new to say!

Quote:
Originally posted by Audrey Turner:
I was thinking this particular subject would be a good one to discuss as more and more people are making their own recordings nowadays.

#56796 - 09/20/07 11:58 PM Re: Volume settings on Audio Recorder for KN
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Quote:
Originally posted by technicsplayer:
thank you I'm just beta testing other products now. There is really nothing new to say about the 7k that has not been said many times before.

Alec, I'm just curious. Are there any music related products that you are beta testing?

#56797 - 09/21/07 01:07 PM Re: Volume settings on Audio Recorder for KN
technicsplayer Offline

Hi Nigel! yes, handheld digital audio/video/recording/wifi multimedia devices mainly since I was answering questions on other forums and was approached by manufacturers but since it involves pre-production items I can't say which because of confidentiality agreements

Quote:
Originally posted by Nigel:
Alec, I'm just curious. Are there any music related products that you are beta testing?

#56798 - 09/24/07 02:26 AM Re: Volume settings on Audio Recorder for KN
Phil Newell Offline

Loc: Lichfield Staffs U.K.
I've had this issue with my KN7000 Audio Recorder and after reading these notes downloaded Goldwave. Whilst initiallly it looked horrifying to me after about 10 mins found it really easy to use. I only need to record, volume amend and save so this software is just the ticket. Have noticed that you can voice over the track so that could be usefull. Highly recommened for just $45 (U.S.) So out with the old and in with the new!!
Phil

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online