SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#5661 - 10/20/06 12:46 PM Help Please!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I need help. I spilled pop on my keyboard. All the keys are fine except for "p" key and the "enter" key. I was wondering if I could remove the 2 keys and clean under them? Will that hurt the keyboard if I do that? Or do you guys have any other suggestions so I can fix it. Thanks.....

#5662 - 10/21/06 11:14 AM Re: Help Please!
Justin Gazda Offline

Loc: Marietta GA, USA
depends how the keyboard is made. Everything can be taken apart, but from there its up to you to figure out if you can fix it. But I'd just hit a thrift store and pick up another keyboard for 2 dollars. Unless, you have a mac, then you might have to look a little harder..

#5663 - 10/21/06 01:28 PM Re: Help Please!
Caragabal Offline

Loc: Hobart Tasmania Australia
I consider having liquids around electronic equipment protentially dangerous as there is a chance of electrical shock should it make contact with something carring current.
I had to chip a staff member one day for having a vase of flowers on top of her monitor.

Cousin Ken

#5664 - 10/23/06 10:26 AM Re: Help Please!
shboom Offline

Loc: Victoria, British Columbia
or.. _erha_ps you could try ty_ing words without that _articular constanant. of course, if you ty_ed "_eter _iper _icked a _eck of _ickled _e__ers" you'd _robably loose something in the translation...at least that's a _ossibility.

...and don't forget....How do I get to Carnegie Hall?
...ractice...ractice...ractice !!

sorry....couldn't resist

...all kidding aside...I'd just get another keyboard...they're basically inexpensive

...and you've always got the old one for s_are _arts

------------------
...shboom

[This message has been edited by shboom (edited 10-23-2006).]

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online