Hi best forumfriends,
due on the interesting post about Easy Recorded songs a slightly 'unpleasant' feeling is still in my head. And that's my 'concern' at those players who, for what reason, chooses (or has to choose) for enjoying to play and made their, undoubtful beautiful songs on their way. My concern is given by the idea that is would be very unwanted as we KN-keyboardist could not enjoy, learn, share and experiment with all those features in that mean-music-machine, and last but not least, I would not miss those 'other' beautifull songs. And I must confess ;-), I loved making multitracks, midi etc. sometimes (ago).
As I made the KESO site in principle for those who record 'live', I cannot let it rest. Therefore I will examen in what way it should be possible for those player, who haven't a homepage of their own, to make their songs 'downloadable' in future.
I hope you respect that I have to make some priorities to deal with my sparetime, in this order:
1. (technical) managing the KESO site as a webmaster;
2. continuous offering the new songs of the KN7000 guest players
3. Starting half september with the future KN6X00 guest players (I cannot estimate yet the work this will generate ;-)
4. Examining the download-posibilities for other KN-songs of the KN7000/KN6X00 which not 'fit' to the 'Easy Recorded Songs'.
5. But: my highest priority: next week my 3 weeks-holliday starts till half of september, and I am afraid that thoose 3 weeks webdesigning AND keyboarding will be on very low level (was a deal with my beloved wife, allthough I had less to deal )))
Times goes by, sometimes to quick. For this item I think it could be realised (if it is feasible) I think about end of october????
Maybe there are ceative idea's, suggestions, but all without obligations
Please react if my thoughts about that is real and if the idea answers to a need.
Best greetings,
Cees

P.S. I got a mail of a future guestplayer on KESO with a saying:
'"Enthusiasm is the greatest asset in the world.It beats money, power, and influence." -Henry Chester. An that's what I see in this forum. Keep going