SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#5513 - 05/10/07 05:33 AM Starting again
Charles Offline

Loc: orlando florida
So,after a long absence from gigging, another one man band joins the ranks![vox keys]my wife has suggested that "I get out there"Iwould like to utilize /change some of my recording equipment for my solo act.Heres what I have: Yamaha p250,mac g5 ptle drums,condenser mics Mackie mons.Software:Trilogy,Drumcore,Atmosphere.Past experience: lead vox /drummer,solo: vox keys Just tried [to my cost] a G70.I need weighted keys.Im thinking:Sell the Yammie[sob]Buy: Roland fp4 andeither Midjay ,or this is where I start getting dizzy: laptop & Live.Or Receptor and use my softsyths plus a good controller.The less twiddling to do the better.PA Danleysoundlabs SH100 and sub plus amps crossover etc.Stye of music: Jazz funk with a B Joel and Beatle thrown in.Im pushing 60 so it has to be idit proof reasonably lightweight and do double duty in the studio.Ive got a headache! Let the fun begin! Charles

#5514 - 05/11/07 12:23 AM Re: Starting again
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Charles,
I have emailed you regarding what I'm using. There are so many ways to go, but I'm sure you'll find what suits you best. You'll enjoy the one-man thing!
DonM

#5515 - 05/11/07 04:37 AM Re: Starting again
Charles Offline

Loc: orlando florida
Thanks Don, Ill check out the Edirol 61 note keyboard.Anyone wanting to add to the double duty idea.A rig that can be used fro live and studio?Charles

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online