SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#54300 - 02/15/07 02:55 PM SD Jukebox/song manager
Georgieboy Offline

Loc: Scotland
Hi all, I've just signed up for Synth zone and this is my first post. I just got my Kn7000 a few weeks ago and I'd like some pointers on using the sdjukebox and song manager to load midi files and audio files to an SD card. I've tied copying to a few different cards but I can only get 6 or 7 files on then everything freezes up with me and I can't escape from the programme without switching off my PC. anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong or am I missing something I'm going by the book. Help

------------------

#54301 - 02/15/07 03:36 PM Re: SD Jukebox/song manager
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
Hello Georgieboy,

Welcome to this site, you have just made the best decision of your life to join us.

To get to your query, you're not alone struggling with the manual, we all have from time to time. However help is at hand. One of the members of this Forum named Bill Norrie has set up a webpage just for us 'Techies' and the address I have in my Favourites is:-
www.willumspages.co.uk

If you get through it will have the answers to almost all your questions, but if not try
contacting Bill Norrie on this Forum. He visits regularly and I know from experience he will be happy to help you.

Good luck!

Audrey

#54302 - 02/16/07 05:27 AM Re: SD Jukebox/song manager
RMepstead Offline

Loc: Wootton Bassett - Wiltshire - ...
Hi George
You're actually talking about 2 completely seperate pieces of software - which one of the 2 causes the seizing up and at what stage?
Rog

#54303 - 02/16/07 12:36 PM Re: SD Jukebox/song manager
Georgieboy Offline

Loc: Scotland
Quote:
Originally posted by RMepstead:
Hi George
You're actually talking about 2 completely seperate pieces of software - which one of the 2 causes the seizing up and at what stage?
Rog
Hi Rog, I've converted audio files in the Sd Jukebox and after 7 files loading everything just freezes then got to switch off and start again. very frustrating. I've managed to put midifiles on to a card using the song manager OK George

#54304 - 02/16/07 02:58 PM Re: SD Jukebox/song manager
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Check your email George

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online