SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#54115 - 08/26/05 07:28 AM KN7000 seminar
Marty Dee Offline

Loc: The Villages, Fl
Has anyone ever proposed a KN7000 seminar where we could gather informally and trade info. I am a retired IBM Exec and travel in our motorhome across the country and would be willing to do this. Perhaps we could meet in someplace like Lake of the Ozarks Resort (center of the country) for a combination seminar and vacation combo. Any Interest?

#54116 - 08/26/05 07:34 AM Re: KN7000 seminar
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
There was a 'jam' already ... might be time to plan for another ...
http://www.synthzone.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi

Oooops .. I just tried that link and it didn't work ... try this ...
http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum25/HTML/003144.html

t.

[This message has been edited by tony mads usa (edited 08-26-2005).]

#54117 - 08/26/05 08:41 AM Re: KN7000 seminar
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI Marty,
We recently had a Jam Session in South Florida that was well attended last April. I had the first one here in San Jose, California the previous May and we had about the same amount of people, twenty something.
Texas would be a good central location for another one.
PS: We travel in a new Rexhall Rexair motorhome.
Bebop

#54118 - 08/26/05 08:57 AM Re: KN7000 seminar
D.Munson Offline

Loc: UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Marty Dee:
Has anyone ever proposed a KN7000 seminar where we could gather informally and trade info. I am a retired IBM Exec and travel in our motorhome across the country and would be willing to do this. Perhaps we could meet in someplace like Lake of the Ozarks Resort (center of the country) for a combination seminar and vacation combo. Any Interest?

All these jam/seminars take place in the USA,how about one in the UK?

#54119 - 08/26/05 01:00 PM Re: KN7000 seminar
Marty Dee Offline

Loc: The Villages, Fl
Fantastic why don t we start planning the next one. Dallas would be fine with me or anyplace else. I'd be happy to serve on a committee in any way that I could help. Who planned the last one and was there any plans for the next one? Approximately how many people attended? Was it strictly for a user conference or was there free time for extra activities like golf, swimming, site seeing and of course shopping for the ladies.

#54120 - 08/27/05 06:43 AM Re: KN7000 seminar
Joan Offline

Loc: Hampshire U.K.
D.Munson quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Marty Dee:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All these jam/seminars take place in the USA,how about one in the UK?

Hi there D.Munson - Are you volunteering to organise one in the UK then?

This was suggested last year but whilst some interest was shown no offers to organise one came through - including from me - Joan

[This message has been edited by Joan (edited 08-27-2005).]

#54121 - 08/27/05 07:55 AM Re: KN7000 seminar
dpeisic Offline

Loc: San Deigo, Ca, USA
I am extremely Interested, in the kn7000 seminar.

That is a great idea!!!

Doron

#54122 - 08/27/05 08:09 AM Re: KN7000 seminar
D.Munson Offline

Loc: UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Joan:
D.Munson quote:

Hi Joan,

I wouldn't mind organising one,the snag is I live in a Devon village,and the only place I could hold one is in the Church Hall.
Having said that,do you remember when the National Music Festivals were held several years back? I organised a Musical Evening on two successive years in our village.
There are six members of the Barnstaple Organ and Keyboard Club who own Technics KN keyboards including myself.
Comments welcomed

Derek Munson

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online