SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#53919 - 01/17/02 09:08 PM Great site!
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
What a great site this has turned out to be! There is such a variety of items on various pages; I have hardly enought time to get to read everything that interests me! Thanks BEBOP for getting us faithful Technics enthusiasts together again in a place where we can freely exchange ideas and more. I am looking forward to exciting days ahead on this new Forum and its affiliated ones. For the information of anyone interested, I play a Technics KN 6500; I'm an amateur but this fabulous instrument makes me sound much better than I probably am. I play basically by ear--(the easiest keys for me to play in are F and E flat) but I can decipher music if the melody line includes chord symbols (since I have trouble reading a bass clef!). Being retired gives me ample time to enjoy; I only wish I had started my music many years ago but better late than never, as the old cliche goes! Hello to all my fellow enthusiasts!

Ted Rose
Madison, Wisconsin, U.S.A.

#53920 - 01/18/02 08:36 AM Re: Great site!
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Hi Ted,
Thanks for moving over. It is to people like you that this forum is really committed and dedicated to. The old time pro's are able to talk directly amongst them selves on gigs and in their particular social world and get any info they might need. The rest of the people need a place where they can talk to those old time pro's and get the info they need to continue to develope their learning curves. Technics keyboards are not easy. I have 10 keyboards in my recording studio and the technics are the toughest. I have yet to get clear to the bottom of the kn6000 but between Alec's new book and all the good advice and help on the forums, I am getting there.
I am sure you are doing great and will be able to learn of new things here from everyone.
Enjoy this forum and post away. We are happy you are here

------------------
BEBOP
Bill Forrest in SAN JOSE, CALIF. USA
bforrest@ix.netcom.com ICQ # 562519
Homepage http://members.fortunecity.com/bebop1
Moderator SynthZone TECHNICS FORUM
http://www.synthzone.com/cgi-bin/forumdi...=1000&SUBMIT=Go

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online