SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#53900 - 03/28/07 10:21 AM Jam 2007 was a Blast of a good time
shcox Offline

Loc: Leesburg, FL USA
Though I was only able to stay for a few hours it was a really great time and it was so good to see many of you again.

Thanks for all the hard work that went into the planning. I know first hand what is invloved.

------------------
Heather- Leesburg, FL PR54

#53901 - 03/28/07 12:51 PM Re: Jam 2007 was a Blast of a good time
Bernie9 Online   content

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Heather
You will always be one of the gang. Maybe you can set aside more time next year.

Bernie

#53902 - 04/11/07 03:26 AM Re: Jam 2007 was a Blast of a good time
shcox Offline

Loc: Leesburg, FL USA
Bernie,

That would be nice but with the jam in the middle of the week I end up using vacation time and while it's not a problem for me, it's not the "best" time for Cindy. Don't get me wrong she enjoyed meeting and hearing everyone but she's not one to just sit there for 3 days and listen. She got bored at the first one and she was helping out.

Our 2 vacations this year are to Hawaii for a 7 day cruise and the in Novenber to one of our timeshares up in Palm Coast. I'm not sure I could ask her to give up one of those for a keyboard convention no matter how much I might like it.

So for now I'll just have to be happy to try and get there for a day. I'm really glad that all of you have kept this thing going. I just love to hear you all play, especially Fran. LOL

Best Wishes

------------------
Heather- Leesburg, FL PR54

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online