SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#53769 - 03/24/03 02:55 PM More Songs 3 in 1 Vol 7
larry gosmeyer Offline

Loc: La Verne, CA USA
For about a month now my Verizon web site has been inoperative and Verizon cannot seem to fix the problem.

I have used a free web site program along with a free hosting service and thus you can go to the site and download my latest 3 in 1 volume 7 songs for the KN6000/6500.

I have downloaded from the site successfully and if you are successful in doing so please let me know.

The site is: http://lgosmeyer.hypermart.net/public_html/

Larry Gosmeyer
larry.gosmeyer@verizon.net

#53770 - 03/24/03 03:08 PM Re: More Songs 3 in 1 Vol 7
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Larry,
Downloaded fine.

Wow the C.E.O.of Verizon makes what...around 30 Million Dollars a year..and they can't fix your problem ? !

Just curious in Vol 7 and "Moments with Rachmaninoff" Who is Rachmaninoff ?

Thanks once again for sharing. Your arrangements are a joy to listen to

SeeYa,
Larry Hawk

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#53771 - 03/24/03 08:25 PM Re: More Songs 3 in 1 Vol 7
Walt Meyer Offline

Loc: Silver City, NM USA
Larry, just fantastic! It's unbelievable what the KN7000 can do when the various instruments and parts are layered in the sequencer. Of course, it can only do what is put into it and you certainly are the "Pro" of sequencing.
Thanks for letting us hear your talent.
The best to you, and keep it up.
Walt

#53772 - 03/24/03 09:15 PM Re: More Songs 3 in 1 Vol 7
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
Hey Larry Hawk! Rachmaninoff was one of the greatest Romantic composers of recent times (IMHO ) Anyway, if you dig this kind of music, (and I recommend it highly), listen to his magnificent Ppiano concertos and hunt down his incomparable "Variations on a Theme of Paganini"--that will blow your mind!!!! The buildup that finishes in the incredibly beautiful orchestral suite in variation 18 is, in my opinion, one of the greatest pieces of Romantic music ever witten! Enjoy!!!

Ted

#53773 - 03/25/03 05:01 AM Re: More Songs 3 in 1 Vol 7
Anonymous
Unregistered

Larry,
You knocked my socks off with Rachmaninoff.
Terrific arranging/sequencing. One of the outstanding works presented on this or any forum I have visited.

cheers,

Fran in Florida

#53774 - 04/02/03 07:15 PM Re: More Songs 3 in 1 Vol 7
lrngkybrd Offline

Loc: Queen Creek, Arizona
I really enjoyed this lastest volume. I particularly liked the song called Moments of Sadness. You played it just beautifully. I never heard the song before, but I really like it. I have tried to find the music for this but so far unable. Is that the correct title?

#53775 - 04/03/03 06:28 AM Re: More Songs 3 in 1 Vol 7
Joan Offline

Loc: Hampshire U.K.
Hi Larry

Downloaded your files no problem at all.

Have looked at the comments above and I am now off to listen to the music and I am sure that I will agree with their comments.

Thank you - Joan

#53776 - 04/03/03 07:16 AM Re: More Songs 3 in 1 Vol 7
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Larry ...... while at home recovering from prostate surgery, I have been attempting to respond to BeBop's challenge that I put some music down 'for the record' and send it in for all to hear ... Struggle as I might to do a good 'easy record' in one take, I've got a couple of tunes about ready to go, and THEN I hear your playing of Rachmaninoff ...WOW !!! .... that is GREAT stuff ... really has me eager to submit what I've done.... NOT !!! ..... however, I will answer the challenge, and send some 'stuff' out soon ...
Great playing, my friend..... and I would really like to know how you go about putting that together....
t.

#53777 - 04/03/03 11:33 AM Re: More Songs 3 in 1 Vol 7
mally Offline

Loc: United kingdom
Quote:
Originally posted by larry gosmeyer:
For about a month now my Verizon web site has been inoperative and Verizon cannot seem to fix the problem.

I have used a free web site program along with a free hosting service and thus you can go to the site and download my latest 3 in 1 volume 7 songs for the KN6000/6500.
I have downloaded from the site successfully and if you are successful in doing so please let me know.

The site is: http://lgosmeyer.hypermart.net/public_html/

Larry Gosmeyer
larry.gosmeyer@verizon.net

Hi Larry downloaded ok enjoyed the songs a great pleasure to listen to

#53778 - 04/03/03 04:00 PM Re: More Songs 3 in 1 Vol 7
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Hi Larry, I've just downloaded your 3 songs and played them on my KN7000. Really SUPER !
I, and I am sure other members of the forum, would like to know a little about the procedure you use, when recording.
For instance, do you work out and write a complete multi part score beforehand and then play from it?

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online