SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#53703 - 07/23/07 09:11 AM HELP!! KN7000 PEDALBOARD.
Duncan Gibbon Offline

Loc: Wales UK.
Hi.All,
Thanks for reading my query,I have used the P/Board by sliding the switch on the rear panel and found it not ideal,if I changed the the MSA I loose the settings, I did save the Board setup in favourites but that limits me to one setup..So can anyone give me any info to set the p/board in the conventional way as shown in the blue book that came with the kn7000 page 51 brief details would be fine as I have a vague idea having said that Iv'e been trying off and on for 2 years to do this, any info would be more than appreciated from this side..

Many Thanks..
Duncan N/Wales UK.

#53704 - 07/23/07 11:55 AM Re: HELP!! KN7000 PEDALBOARD.
RMepstead Offline

Loc: Wootton Bassett - Wiltshire - ...
Hi Duncan
Pages 199 and 154 in the Operating instructions book may point you in the right direction... Can't help more as I've never used a Midi pedal unit.
Rog

#53705 - 07/23/07 01:57 PM Re: HELP!! KN7000 PEDALBOARD.
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Hi Duncon,
This is from memory, it’s been a while since I had bass pedals.
The switch in the back is correct.
The pedals must be assigned to a part setting.
1-Press program Menus (Right side)
2-Press Sound.
3-Press Part setting
4-(Top left) Arrows you will use to scroll though the different parts.
5-Select a part – the type of bass to be used and volume. There are also other areas if you wish. Then set what you have done in a Registration and Bank.

Each time you use the pedals and press that registration you will have what you want.
Important – You must put the set-up in every registration you use, it does not always have to be the same bass or volume.

I hope this helps, John C.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online