SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#53671 - 01/23/05 11:38 PM KN-7000 - Composer
dpeisic Offline

Loc: San Deigo, Ca, USA
1. concerning the easy composer:

What is created by the user in the esy recording?

Can I creat a rhythm from scatch in the easy composer?

2. Concering the right hand voice assignment for the custom and the factory style in the Sound & Rhythm mode:

Now have 20 custom styles and I want to change their right hand voice for each variation (vari 1 to vari 4)when I am in the Sound & rhythm mode only
How can it be accomplished?

I also want to change the right hand voice for the original factory tango in the Vari1 to 4 when I am in the Sound and Rhythm mode only. How can it be implemented.

Regards,
Doron Peisic

#53672 - 01/24/05 03:10 AM Re: KN-7000 - Composer
technicsplayer Offline

1 yes, the easy composer makes patterns based on all the individual strands that make up the presets arranged in groups for you to mix and match into completely new pattern tracks. Just select a style and select or deselect a variation (Bass Drum/Snare cannot be deselected), and press SET to listen to the result. These can then be edited further in the composer when satisfied with the creation, eg to change voices etc etc.

2 Copy the custom to a composer using Custom Style Copy in the Composer menu, change the registration first 4 panel memories, copy the composer back to the custom. Likewise for a preset, copy to composer, copy the 4 MSAs into the first 4 panel memories of the same bank pointing to the composer pattern, change registration in the panel memories, copy to a custom slot.
details were here: http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum25/HTML/002871.html/URL

#53673 - 01/24/05 10:59 AM Re: KN-7000 - Composer
dpeisic Offline

Loc: San Deigo, Ca, USA
Thanks very much. I will continue exploring it.

w/r
Doron Peisic

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online