SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#53645 - 09/24/03 07:30 AM K E R S
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Cees,
First of all, thanks so much for your web site.It is really appreciated.
Now a question: What does the 7C , 7B ,etc before each of the newer songs mean? Just curious.

Now my opinion: It would be easier and more appropiate to be able to comment on your post directly on the thread, rather then to start a new subject. I'm not sure why you and Bebop have it set up this way, and actually it's no big deal, but in my opinion it would attract more replys to you, and the artists. Just a thought.

Thanks
Larry Hawk

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#53646 - 09/24/03 07:57 AM Re: K E R S
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi Larry,
1. I have placed bullets with the songs for convience of visitors. On the informationpage is a legenda. The purpose to know for the downloader is: 7B or 6B means: the song is recorded with the internal rhythmn; 7C or 6C means, the song is recorded with (new) composerrhythms and 7M: multitrack recorded.
2. I have made a new post to announce/welcome a new guestplayer. Members are free to reply on that post
3. The post 'Most recent songs placed on KESO' is made with Bill F. to serve the interested members to decide if they are interested in visiting the KESO-site and downloading songs. In fact this way of announcing has become particular in place of Bill's Forrest mailinglist with KNsongs.
Bill proposed to ' bump' it to top by this way.
Maybe Bill F. can add his view at this item too?
Larry,I hope I have made it clear and appreciate your thoughts about that.
Greetings,
Cees.

#53647 - 09/24/03 08:31 PM Re: K E R S
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
I agree with cees to keep that one post as an announcement only.
I wrote Nigel and asked if there was a way to set it up as an announcement only that Cees or I only could add to it as needed but never got a reply from him so this is the way we do it.
Kindly do not post to that announcement post but start a new post about anything you might want to comment on or give thanks for. You can get the email address for the song contributors on Cees website so you can email them directly if you wish.
best to all and thanks for respecting this need
Bebop

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online