I have just received a copy of the latest CD release by Alex Green, our member over in New Jersey. It was recorded from his new KN7000 and is as usual a terrific piece of work. Our man Alex is really a very accomplished professional musician with many years of experience and his work really shows it.
I have asked Alex if he might let me sent out the 20 songs as a dedicated 20 for 1 disc for those on my Technics Email list that have or hope to soon have KN7000 boards.
Time will tell. I will keep you posted
Best to all and Happy Thanksgiving.
I will be at the beach for the 9 day thanksgiving holiday and hope to look in on Frank Bez and his NEW KN7000 for my wife to hear before Her Christmas Shopping Time
BEBOP
Thursday Nov 7: I am advised by Alex that there were a number of problems with the 7000 in recording these songs and each song had to be tweeked before burning to the CD, consequently they are not considered candidates for use in your KN7000 as they would not sound right. Alex is working on another set of songs that will be musically correct to play in your 7000. He advises he will release these new songs to our KN7000 owner/members. Please note that if you are a KN7000 owner and not on my email list, I won't be able to send the zip file to you. Send me your email request to: bforrest@ix.netcom.com
Thank you Alex!
Stay Tuned
Bebop

[This message has been edited by BEBOP (edited 11-07-2002).]