SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#53485 - 11/24/01 07:34 AM searching for old model TECHNICS F5 (or F?) series keyboard
Anonymous
Unregistered

Greetings:
I am intensively and agressively searching for an old model, the TECHNICS F5 series (or closely similar) keyboard. Is this model availble? If not so, can I be directed to where I may be able to locate this.
I am actually looking for a TECHNICS that is almost almost like the F5, but with minor difference. The TECHNIC I am looking for is very very similar to this one. One of the minor differences the TECHNICS I'm lookin for is that the upper level keys are less than the bottom. On the bottom right, next to the bottom level keys, I believe it has 3 or 4 horizontal slides. Also, I believe that the panel where the buttons are at on the upper part of this keyboard is black and the outer frame of this TECHNICS is grayish (light). But mostly everything else is similar to the F5 series.
I found a pictue of the F5 keyboard at www.rtmlmusic.com/bio.html webpage. I can e-mail you the picture if you can't acces the webpage.
Also, there is a mexican band (Grupo Pegasso de Emilio Reyna) that uses this keyboard (not the F5). On their songs they use an organ sound that has a very unique sound to our mexican songs. Back in the early 80's, many other mexican bands that emerged tried to have the same or similar organ sound. I know this is probably not much of help, but just in case.

Please e-mail me at ElPegasso@aol.com

regards,
from Fort Worth, Texas USA
Valentin Quintero

P.S. If by any chance you believe to have this keyboard, can you send me a picture of it so I can make sure that is the correct one I'm looking for.

------------------
Val

#53486 - 11/25/01 07:12 AM Re: searching for old model TECHNICS F5 (or F?) series keyboard
Gunnar Jonny Offline

Loc: Norway
Hi.
This is an organ, and maybe a post at www.technote.com organ
forum, or at www.kool-keys.com will be for any help too?
Kind regards
GJ

[This message has been edited by Gunnar Jonny (edited 11-25-2001).]
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online