SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#53409 - 02/04/06 07:49 AM Your picture might be on the bottom of this screen
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
scroll down to the bottom of this forum and you will see some pictures scrolling across your screen courtesy of Larry Hawk and Nigel.
Double click on any picture and it will enlarge and you will see the persons name and the comment they posted with thiis picture. then look up to the tool bad and you can click on add and put your picture up there also.
Thanks to Larry and Nigel, this is a great idea.
Best to all,
Bebop

#53410 - 02/04/06 11:29 AM Re: Your picture might be on the bottom of this screen
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Hi Bebop,

Thanks for alerting everyone of the new slideshow at the bottom.

Just to add... After you click on a photo, you will see the members name. Click on the name, and you'll see where he's from.

There are different map views, including

satellite views, if available in that area.

One other feature of the slide show map. Click on the arrows left and right to scroll quicker in that direction.

Hope to see more members on the Synth Zone Map.

Larry

------------------
SynthZone Frapper

[This message has been edited by lahawk (edited 02-04-2006).]

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#53411 - 02/06/06 07:04 PM Re: Your picture might be on the bottom of this screen
kn7 Offline

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's the pictures!!!!!!! I don't see any pictures.

#53412 - 02/07/06 05:51 PM Re: Your picture might be on the bottom of this screen
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Scroll to the BOTTOM of any Synth Zone Page, including this one.

Under the "Add Yourself To The Synth Zone Map" there is a slide show

Still don't see it?
It's possible you don't have Macromedia Flash Player 8 installed on your computer. Flash Player has become the standard for viewing multimedia content.
It's Free
It's Here: http://www.soft32.com/download_500.html

Let us know.......OK?

Larry

------------------
SynthZone Frapper

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#53413 - 02/08/06 06:17 AM Re: Your picture might be on the bottom of this screen
kn7 Offline

I have scrolled to the bottom on several occasions. All I see is a white strip with two arrows on each side. Putting the cursor in the area does nothing.

kn7

#53414 - 02/08/06 06:27 AM Re: Your picture might be on the bottom of this screen
kn7 Offline

Hi, Larry -

Oops! I didn't read near the bottom of your post about the Micromedia Flash Player 8. I probably don't have it and will download it. I am still using Windows 98.

kn7

#53415 - 02/13/06 04:54 PM Re: Your picture might be on the bottom of this screen
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Quote:
Originally posted by kn7:
Oops! I didn't read near the bottom of your post about the Macromedia Flash Player 8. I probably don't have it and will download it. I am still using Windows 98.

kn7

I also have one PC still running Win98 and it is working fine with Macromedia Flash Player and Larry's Frappr photo strip. You'll be fine once you install it.

#53416 - 02/14/06 07:20 PM Re: Your picture might be on the bottom of this screen
kn7 Offline

Hi Larry,

Yikes!!! I'm getting nowhere on downloading Macromedia Flash Player 8. I put in a floppy and downloaded it to disk. I clicked on 3-1/2 Floppy A, see it there and I have clicked on it and it wants me to save it to disk again. I thought when I downloaded it, it would be on my hard drive and that would be it. Help!

kn7

#53417 - 02/15/06 05:12 AM Re: Your picture might be on the bottom of this screen
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
kn7 ... Unfortunately, I am no PC expert, but doesn't the Flash program have to D/L to your PC hard drive fro it to execute? If you D/L to the A: drive (floppy) it's not on the PC hard drive, as I understand it....
t.

#53418 - 02/15/06 06:00 AM Re: Your picture might be on the bottom of this screen
kn7 Offline

Tony,

I, too thought that it should be on the hard drive when downloaded. I chose putting it on the floppy so I would know where it was. It seems everytime I download something from the Net, if I don't put it to floppy, I can never find it later on my hard drive. This happened awhile back with the latest Netscape. It took a long time to download and after it finished, it didn't tell me what to do next and I have looked high and low for it on my hard drive and I don't see it anywhere. I thought when I downloaded it, it would replace the other and life would be pleasant.

kn7

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online