Hi everyone!

I would greatly appreciate elucidations on the following matters by those who are more experienced than me:

(1) I acquired a SanDisk SD card reader/writer when I decided to purchase a 512M card for my KN2600. Both of them work with the Song Manager and Audio Recorder.

(2) Given the enormous size of my SD card, could I store other types of data such as Microsoft Word documents and jpegs along with the usual Technics songs and MIDI files on my SD card and still expect it to work properly in my KN2600?

(3) If I later perform a restore procedure with the song manager, would everything previously residing on the card (including those Word documents and jpegs) be erased in the process?

(4) Could I just purchase the SD-Jukebox rather than the SD Audio PC Writing Kit SZ-CB7 to convert Audio-files (Wav, MP3 and WMA-formats) into the special SD-Audio-format? If the answer is yes, this will save me buying the whole PC writing kit when I already have a SanDisk SD card reader/writer that works.

(5) The site at seems to show that the SD-Jukebox is an item that can be seperately purchased. Is it really so?

(6) Also, is this SD-Jukebox the same as the Panasonic Jukebox Software CASD01? Does the latter work?

(7) Does anyone know where or how I can acquire the SD-Jukebox, or less preferrably, the SD Audio PC Writing Kit SZ-CB7 ?

Khai