SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#52623 - 09/11/04 04:42 PM Re: Floppy to SD Card
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Hi Fran,
thank you, wasn't sure if the kn26 was the same as the kn7 in it's sd card " folder " structure.

That tool of Fred's sounds pretty promising. The fact that it was so difficult to reorganize files once you had them saved to card.

I remember spending weeks sorting the styles into groups into various folders ( all my 8 beats together, all the latin together etc etc I wanted to make sure I had them properly grouped because it was next to impossible to move the styles around once they were saved to card.

It's great someone's finally done something about it.

best wishes
Rikki

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Fran in Florida:
[B]KN 2600 uses the same file structure as the 7000.

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#52624 - 09/12/04 09:36 AM Re: Floppy to SD Card
Johnnie.c Offline

Loc: England
Quote:
Originally posted by Phil Lynch:
I have a KN2000!, I did have a KN2400.The KN2400 accepted the KN2000 floppy's. I now have the KN2600.I want to transfer the floppy's to SD Card!!,I have tried loading the Floppy to my computer and send to SD Card reader.There is activity and the card reader flashes,But when I put the SD into the KN2600 it reads empty. I would be glad of any Help.
I was first on our site as Joe Baron, I had 2 posts to go before I would become a member.I got lost and the site would not accept me,I went on broadband and had to chang my email address.this I did.I went back on site as Phil Lynch.( My Stage Name)and again I was 2 posts to go to become a member. The site went down.So I am still a junior.What I am saying is,all this activity is keeping me young.I was 74 When I joined two years ago and I am still a junior.Many thanks to the people who have saved me money on a face lift.
Best wishes to all who have helped me in the past.Many good, clever, people, On out site.
Sincerely.
Joe Baron(Phil Lynch)

I remember Alec Pagida writing a good post on this subject sometime ago just after the KN7000 first appeared.
Also there is a clear description in the 7K book

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online