Ave Maria by Alex Green
On Larry Hawk’s Web Site, page 2
is beautiful. imo.
Fred UK

#52611 - 12/06/03 08:34 AM Re: Ave Maria
Chuck Piper Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Hi Fred,

Like you, I listened to Alex Green's arrangement of "Ave Maria". It is a very nice arrangement and Alex played it well as always. I was very, very impressed with the soprano voice. I have the EW-04 expansion card (along with the other three) but have not installed it. I have the EW-03 card installed on my KN6000.

I would like to eventually do some orchestral arrangements using voices, so I am hoping Technics adds bass, baritone, tenor, alto, and contralto voices to the sounds available on the next generation keyboard, or produces a fifth expansion card. Since the KN7000 accomodates four expansion cards and the next generation keyboard will likely have four expansion slots, I would prefer any new voices be incorporated in the onboard sounds. We have enough of the Do-Bap-DoWap sounds already. In fact, for my money, Technics could delete a few of them and add some serious voices for those of us who would like to arrange and produce good music.

I really like being able to call up Larry Hawk's site and listen to the work of our forum friends. He has hit upon a great idea as far as I'm concerned.

Best Regards, Chuck

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online