SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#51855 - 09/19/04 07:06 PM Video Clip Song Performances: "Since I Fell For You" & "On A Clear Day"
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Greetings Technics arranger keyboard friends.

Though I realize I'm not currently a Technics keyboard owner, I"ve made many friends here over the years so thought I'd let you guys know that I just recently had my website completely REVAMPED and RE-DESIGNED with a whole 'new' look, and invite you to check it out.

In addition, I've also posted new songs which include 2 WMV 'windows media video' clip demos. These include my vocal renditions of:

"On A Clear Day"

"Since I Fell For You"

http://scottyee.com
Go to Song Demos Page:

in the Video Performances section, click on one of the 2 thumbnail pics to play them. The song "On A Clear Day" is featured by clicking on the left pic, and "Since I Fell For You", the right thumbnail image.

This television show performance was recorded back in the 90's (before I was playing an arranger keyboard), so it includes a backup arrangement which I had myself pre-sequenced utilizing the classic Korg 01W/FD keyboard.

In the Song Demos Section, I've also added the song "Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying" which I had overlooked including earlier.

Scott

#51856 - 09/19/04 07:37 PM Re: Video Clip Song Performances: "Since I Fell For You" & "On A Clear Day"
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Hi Scott,

I love your new web site.
Real professional!
Even though I already knew of your new web site, I'm gald you reminded me to visit. The page was fast loading and everything worked real smooth. Nice Job!

For those who do not know, before the Yamaha Tyros, Scott played the Technics KN5000. I remember his tough decision to upgrade to either the KN7000, or the Tryros.
Even though he choose the Tyros, he's still a friend of mine.

Thanks Scott,
Larry Hawk

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#51857 - 09/20/04 02:03 AM Re: Video Clip Song Performances: "Since I Fell For You" & "On A Clear Day"
Chuck Piper Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Hi Scott,

Terrific website. Great music. Wonderful musicianship. Take care.

Best Wishes,

Chuck

#51858 - 09/20/04 09:14 AM Re: Video Clip Song Performances: "Since I Fell For You" & "On A Clear Day"
Scottyee Offline

Larry & Chuck, thanks for your support and interest. It doesn't matter WHAT arranger keyboard brand-make-model we play, we all continue to SHARE one common bond: our love & passion for making music. - Scott

#51859 - 09/20/04 12:57 PM Re: Video Clip Song Performances: "Since I Fell For You" & "On A Clear Day"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Scott,

Great site. Look forward to hearing you live in Forida this April.

Fran in Florida

#51860 - 09/20/04 01:40 PM Re: Video Clip Song Performances: "Since I Fell For You" & "On A Clear Day"
Scottyee Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by lahawk:
For those who do not know, before the Yamaha Tyros, Scott played the Technics KN5000. Larry Hawk

That's right Larry. The demo songs on the 'song demos' page performed on the classic Technics KN5000 include:

As Long As I'm Singing
Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy
Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying

All other songs were performed on the Tyros.

Fran, I'm still looking forward to making it to the Sunny Florida Synthzone Get Together Jam in April, and trust that time is NOT during hurricane season, right?

Scott

#51861 - 09/20/04 05:17 PM Re: Video Clip Song Performances: "Since I Fell For You" & "On A Clear Day"
Frank Bez Offline

Loc: Avila Beach, CA, U.S.A.
Scott,
WOW ! Just what one would expect from the ultimate professional.
Frank

#51862 - 09/20/04 07:17 PM Re: Video Clip Song Performances: "Since I Fell For You" & "On A Clear Day"
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Scott,
Hurricane season is from June into November.
April is ok.
I am working on my ship reservations from Fort Lauderdale to Panama Canal to San Francisco for April 23rd, so if I can firm that up I may make it to the jam too. Jann prolly cant make the jam but hopefully will make the boat ride
I took a quick peek at your new website and WOW you jumped right out at me. I liked that. It is grand. I will look deeper soon as I get caught up from this 3 week vacation in the new motorhome.
Best to you and ALL

BEBOP

#51863 - 09/21/04 07:04 AM Re: Video Clip Song Performances: "Since I Fell For You" & "On A Clear Day"
Walt Meyer Offline

Loc: Silver City, NM USA
Scott, Good looking site and great music.
See you in person at the jam in Florida.
Walt

#51864 - 09/21/04 11:07 AM Re: Video Clip Song Performances: "Since I Fell For You" & "On A Clear Day"
Scottyee Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:
Scott,
Hurricane season is from June into November. April is ok.

That's a RELIEF !

Walt & Bebop, glad you like my new website look & videos/music. Thanks for visiting. I'm already reaping benefits of this with a marked increase in online booking inquiries and new bookings made as well. - Scott

#51865 - 09/21/04 11:13 AM Re: Video Clip Song Performances: "Since I Fell For You" & "On A Clear Day"
AndyHearne Offline

Loc: peterborough
Hi Scott

Sorry for delay in replying to your message I listened to the Things We Said Today, very good stuff - will try and have a listen to some more soon...

Look forward to hearing more, do you have any plans for future performances and/or requests

Kind regards

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online