SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#51730 - 04/27/05 10:28 AM Posting subjects-Re - Bruno 123
The Leans Offline

Loc: Birmingham, England
Having read the many replies on 'Bruno's' subject of 'Posting a Subject', I think it's a splendid idea. But possibly difficult to successfully implement. ! Perhaps someone will start the ball rolling, and we'll all see what merit it has. !!

And on the same subject, to 'Fran' - of course anybody and everybody has my permission to download any of my music from the Keso 'Jaybirds' section. in fact, it isn't just my music. The lyrics are the work of Ted Rose. And the whole idea of the 'playalongs' we produce, is to enable players to practise (via the on-screen music), the 'phrasing' of the music, which is very often 'stilted' when written in it's normal form.

So, we invite everybody to be our guests, and if they wish, take advantage of our free copyright. It's there for all to enjoy. -- Happy music-making,

Colin (Leaney)

#51731 - 04/27/05 11:34 AM Re: Posting subjects-Re - Bruno 123
Bert Aarts Offline

Loc: Breda, The Netherlands
Hello Colin,
This is a great idea and it's highly appreciated. For me it gives an extra dimension to my (poor) playing. Hope to see a lot more of your play-along songs on the KESO site in future. And of course thanks to Ted as well.
Bert

#51732 - 04/27/05 01:20 PM Re: Posting subjects-Re - Bruno 123
Anonymous
Unregistered

Colin,

Thanks to you and the "Jaybirds" for a great contribution to this forum.

Fran in Florida

#51733 - 04/27/05 08:55 PM Re: Posting subjects-Re - Bruno 123
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
Quote:
Originally posted by The Leans:
Having read the many replies on 'Bruno's' subject of 'Posting a Subject', I think it's a splendid idea. But possibly difficult to successfully implement. ! Perhaps someone will start the ball rolling, and we'll all see what merit it has. !!

And on the same subject, to 'Fran' - of course anybody and everybody has my permission to download any of my music from the Keso 'Jaybirds' section. in fact, it isn't just my music. The lyrics are the work of Ted Rose. And the whole idea of the 'playalongs' we produce, is to enable players to practise (via the on-screen music), the 'phrasing' of the music, which is very often 'stilted' when written in it's normal form.

So, we invite everybody to be our guests, and if they wish, take advantage of our free copyright. It's there for all to enjoy. -- Happy music-making,

Colin (Leaney)

A copyright is the exclusive ownership of material that was created by the copyright owner(s) in order to avoid others from making any profit from the material or using it as one's own in an unscrupulous manner. In other words, material that is copyrighted may be used for personal reasons by anyone as long as it is not for profit or publication without permission of the ownder(s). In the case of the Playalongs, we all who are involved in preparing the programs have given free choice to all musicians who want to use the material for their own use, and additional permission from us is not required. So, as Colin has said, and I second, enjoy the Playalongs and encourage other keyboard players to use and enjoy them, too. Just remember that the original material is the sole property of the Jaybirds and not to be published or presented for profit without additional permission from the Jaybirds. But for personal and non-profit use, you all have our encouragemnent to use and enjoy our work. Please send any comments or questions to Colin and/or me, or post here on the forum. But, by all means, ENJOY the work we have prepared for you all, and worry not about any restrictions because of copyright!! HAVE FUN!!!!!!!

Ted

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online