SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#51617 - 01/30/07 02:13 AM Florida 2007 Jam
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
I am looking forward to the up coming Technics Jam this March in Florida. I am writing about it because I’m excited -- a room filled with people who are keyboard players, now that’s special. And an opportunity to meet with our friends from England, nice.

Since I sold my KN7 and then bought another one, my love for the instrument has reached a new level. I am finding new ways to use the keyboard. Simple, easy ways to make music and enjoy my instrument.

I will be bringing some of my ideas to the forum – and I am ready to learn more from the people who will be there. I gave most of my material to the man who purchased my KN7 so I will be at the forum searching.

Part of the excitement of this forum is to post some thoughts about what you will bring to the jam or what you would like to learn.

How do you plan to make the trip? Where will you be staying?

John C

#51618 - 01/30/07 06:24 AM Re: Florida 2007 Jam
Fran D Offline

Loc: Aiken, SC, USA
John,

You are not the only one looking forward with excitement. Nothing is better than the fellowship we had in the first two Jams. Marg, my bride, also looks forward to seeing the other ladies that attend. Seeing once a year leaves a lot to talk about. (Not that ladies need help in talking. )

I will be supplying blank floppy discs so members can bring home some goodies. The last Jam we made up CDs of collections. Bring some blanks, it could happen again. I have a few hundred floopy disc's with 7000 styles converted from many different instruments that I collected over the years. I have them transferred to SD. These will be available to who ever wants them.

We have several engineers (software etc.) that will be answering all the questions about computers and the 7000. Bill (Willum) Norrie will conduct a "Making Your Own Styles", workshop which has created a lot of excitement.

There is no Internet connection at the Jam Site (Club House) but we will bring the forum up to date, daily, on the events from our lodgings.

Only wish each of our forum friends could attend with us.

Fran in SC

#51619 - 01/31/07 02:54 AM Re: Florida 2007 Jam
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
I am wondering about the number of working outlets available . I am bringing some extension cords for my gear, and suggest others do also.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online