SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#509514 - 01/22/24 06:17 AM Output Assign issues
matt07ie Offline

Loc: IRELAND
I'm hoping to put this right as a soon as possible, maybe you can help, to explain my set up, I wanted to have my drums seperate to chords backing, so I connected up 1 mono cable to Left/mono for chords backing and 1 mono cable to Aux 1 for drums, on performance I noticed drums only on one side of house speakers and even chords backing was lacking on one side,
I said to myself am I hearing things, so I got a second ear to listen and I was right drums was basically all to one side and I said ok I'll connect up another mono cable to Aux 2 and back to a channel on the desk and straight away drums were heard evenly both sides of house speakers left and right, now for the chords section I connected another mono cable to the right and I noticed a volume drop in this socket, the right socket seems to be lower in volume level, an I doing something wrong here and in regards to getting chords level even on both sides in volume balanced evenly what is the correct procedure,or is there a fault with the right input of the Audya 5 keyboard, has anyone come accros this issue, you would think it's only 2 cables needed 1 for drums Aux 1 and 1 for chords into the Left/mono input, help much appreciated 🤔
for

#509540 - 02/01/24 12:45 AM Re: Output Assign issues [Re: matt07ie]
freakman Online   content

Have you already tried it ?

You can find here

http://www.synthzone.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/350867/2

Attachments
Screenshot 2024-02-01 094227.png

Edited by freakman (02/01/24 12:48 AM)

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online