SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#509410 - 01/01/24 01:14 AM HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024 EVERYONE !
Gunnar Jonny Offline

Loc: Norway
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#509412 - 01/01/24 04:16 AM Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024 EVERYONE ! [Re: Gunnar Jonny]
Kabinopus Offline

Loc: Russia
Happy New Year!

Didn't plan to do much on the 31st, I'm still abroad waiting for something; just had a nice walk, I think people are relieved on the 1st of January, at least those who didn't drink too much; after all the preparation and anticipation... Yesterday I recorded some music with my PSR-S670, used built-in effects trying to make it sound like an old tape, for some reason, and I added some noise afterwards. I also messed with the global pitch to make it sound detuned. I also recorded a video of a cassette player which was laying around here, but it doesn't really have anything to do with the sound.

#509413 - 01/01/24 08:23 AM Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024 EVERYONE ! [Re: Gunnar Jonny]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Got to a nice 6-9pm early restaurant NYE gig only to find the elevator out of action. Had to lug the gear up three flights! 🥵

Mind you, about this time last year I couldn't even lift the speakers onto the stands, so it was very satisfying to be able to lug it up the stairs!

Always a bright side… 😂🎹

Happy New Year everybody.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online