SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#509403 - 12/30/23 12:15 PM The finished project
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I still have to sand and polish a few drip spots on the bottom edge and attach the legs before the table goes into the dining room. Unfortunately, the lighting is not conducive for taking a good photo of the table, and the high-gloss finish is so mirror smooth that it actually reflects the ceiling tiles at the far end of the photo. I will take another photo when it is in place up stairs and in better lighting conditions.

Attachments
Table top finished.jpg

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#509406 - 12/31/23 01:35 PM Re: The finished project [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
For those who may be wondering what the pattern is in the far end of the table, it is the reflection of the ceiling tiles and light above. The finish is just like a mirror.

My next project will definitely be something a lot smaller. However, I was thinking about making a kitchen island out of Mappa Burl wood with a built in wooden sink. My wife and daughter think I am crazy for even considering a new project, and they are probably correct in their assessment of my mental state.

Happy New Year, Everyone,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#509409 - 01/01/24 12:17 AM Re: The finished project [Re: travlin'easy]
Kabinopus Offline

Loc: Russia
Happy New Year, Gary! Looks like you are starting a new business :-) Quite a design for some classy place; nature is a brilliant artist; you really let it speak here; congrats on finishing the job!

#509411 - 01/01/24 01:17 AM Re: The finished project [Re: travlin'easy]
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Happy and prosperous New Year to everyone.
The best to all.

John C.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online