SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#509257 - 11/21/23 04:33 PM Where to find right bonus ware files for PA5X
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Hi everyone, been a while, currently flirting with PA5X and liking it a lot however, the process of bringing in older PA4X and so on Style and sound files is to me a bit complicated so far. the first thing is where do I get those files in the correct naming formats to load into the PA5X? Also I have seen plenty who have them in the User sections of the keyboard and yet the manual seems to suggest that they will replace all the new files when you load up the old ones. Please help and explain, Im confused.

Thanks Robbo

#509258 - 11/21/23 04:56 PM Re: Where to find right bonus ware files for PA5X [Re: Robbo]
Pearlss1977 Offline

Loc: Ocean County, New Jersey
Hi Robbo

See this thread as it has everything you need to download.

http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=129973

Best of luck
David

#509264 - 11/22/23 01:21 AM Re: Where to find right bonus ware files for PA5X [Re: Robbo]
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Originally Posted By Robbo
Hi everyone, been a while, currently flirting with PA5X and liking it a lot....

Hi Robbo.

Congratulations. 🎢🎡🎢 Enjoy and have fun!
Hopefully, my Pa5 has ended it's worlwide journey and arrived here during the week. If so, I can start flirt too. grin
David did point you to a great ressource. πŸ‘
Regarding Pa5X spesific bonusware, so far I think it's only the 20 new styles in the OS 1.2 update that is the ones made available.

Cannot see Pa5X is added to the bonusware site yet, maybe it show up later, or maybe they just going to continue add such in OS upades?
https://www.korg.com/us/features/arrangers/bonusware/
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#509269 - 11/22/23 11:46 AM Re: Where to find right bonus ware files for PA5X [Re: Robbo]
Diki Online   content

Loc: NW Florida
Korg just came out with an update that eases user data import, and promise another one in December that may add back some much needed features.

Perhaps it’s worth waiting until these drop and see if what improves..? Plus the bonusware section may update the styles for the 5 series.

#509286 - 11/24/23 12:54 PM Re: Where to find right bonus ware files for PA5X [Re: Pearlss1977]
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Thanks for that, I hope Korg are going to keep developing the 5X soon as I think they along with Yamaha need to do that and stop just bringing out new boards where its obvious a software update will do as good a job.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online