SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#508799 - 09/13/23 10:39 AM Wersi OAX1
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Seems to have gone a bit dead at the moment so here are some OAX1 videos by Jaap van der Plas.

Enjoy

Bill

OAX1

#508805 - 09/15/23 10:20 AM Re: Wersi OAX1 [Re: abacus]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Well, I was hoping for at least some comments to show SZ is the place to be.

Bill

#508809 - 09/15/23 03:19 PM Re: Wersi OAX1 [Re: abacus]
Kerry Offline

Judging by the number of enquiries and recommendations Synthzone still gets daily, it is still the place to be! Thankfully the hiccup I had earlier in the week is now all sorted!

#508814 - 09/16/23 12:41 PM Re: Wersi OAX1 [Re: abacus]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
I think the problem that Wersi gets so few comments is firstly, here in the States, you could go your whole life and never see one..! Let alone hear one, let alone hear someone play one in a restaurant or bar.

Secondly, the vast majority of demos showcase a very dated repertoire and performance style, maybe more appropriate in Europe, but that ‘organ entertainer’ thing isn’t really a thing over here. If you’re watching an organist in the US, he’s likely playing jazz on a Hammond…

Finally, the elephant in the room… the price. You’re trying to gain interest in a $10k organ/arranger (or way more, if you go upscale!) on a forum where quite probably the PSR’s are the most common arranger owned. You don’t get much interest in the engine note of a Ferrari on a forum for tractor drivers! 😂

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online