Hello everybody

For those who know the specifications, For the SD9 user styles, I could copy them from the SD9"Media" page in an external usb stick, but I didn't find for the whole Factory styles. Do you know if there is a possibilty to copy them ? A download page maybe ?
Is it possible to import all the SD9 factory ans user styles into the EVENT ? Can the EVENT read the SD9 styles with the "same" rendering as the SD9 ? It should not be the same rendering (?)
Another interrogation : Do you know why the LAUNCHPAD has been given up in the EVENT ? Personnally, I find it is a more "modern" creative process to combine phrases and loops in a practical visual concept. I didn't work with the rec phrase yet, but it's actually a pity there is not launchpad in the EVENT.

So, my personal thoughts, I'm rather embarrassed because I had a good occasion to acquire recently an EVENT, and I still have my SD9 that I whished to sell, but finally, there are in the SD9 a lot of features that I'm afraid to miss. I find in paticular that the graphical icons in the styles modeling view on the SD9 is more convenient, dynamics and transitions between sections for some equivalent styles are more fluid on the SD9...

Thank you for your attention