For those who are passionate about playing with auto accompaniment, here is some information about the realtime arranger nimbu.
nimbu is based on chord scales and designed for characteristic accompaniments.
- Comes with 2 synths and 100 styles
- Realtime chord recognition and transposing
- Graphical editor for all events with undo/redo
- Supports development from scratch with inheritance of basis rhythms
- 3 improvisation levels: title, scales, chords
- Imports YAMAHA styles
- Computes chord progressions and song related accompaniments from MIDI Files
- From these song related styles are created
- Exports YAMAHA styles
- Custom setup of instruments/devices including one touch presets
- Remote control of more than 100 switches/knobs via MIDI or touch screen
- Supports MCU and HUI on master keyboards
- Records auto accompaniment
- Records playing on keyboard
- Exports MIDI files
- Free trial edition
Styles and sounds included in nimbu are just examples to get started.
There is a big deal of freedom to play own accompaniments and styles and to integrate own sounds and sound modules.https://www.nimbu.de/en/home.html