SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#506202 - 07/16/22 06:12 AM Editing fill and break in Audya 5
matt07ie Offline

Loc: IRELAND
Please can someone help me here, pressed one of my fills it was just wrong sounded awful, the style itself is perfect, hate to have to delete it just because of one awful fill,so please please tell me how I can go in and edit this, thank you in advance πŸ™„πŸ˜”

#506206 - 07/16/22 10:06 AM Re: Editing fill and break in Audya 5 [Re: matt07ie]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
We have a Ketron sub-forum here at http://www.synthzone.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/forums/22/1/Ketron_Forum and you might also get an answer if you PM its moderator Ketron AJ, who is by far our most knowledgeable Ketron user…

#506213 - 07/16/22 11:51 PM Re: Editing fill and break in Audya 5 [Re: matt07ie]
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
Originally Posted By matt07ie
Please can someone help me here, pressed one of my fills it was just wrong sounded awful, the style itself is perfect, hate to have to delete it just because of one awful fill,so please please tell me how I can go in and edit this, thank you in advance πŸ™„πŸ˜”

Hello. To Edit a style of Audya select your style and press the EDIT button in order to enter the Style Record.

Edited by Sokratis 1974 (07/17/22 12:00 AM)

#506215 - 07/17/22 11:16 AM Re: Editing fill and break in Audya 5 [Re: matt07ie]
Diki Offline

Maybe a bit more info is needed…

Is this an official Audya style? Is it a conversion from another brand’s style? If it’s an Audya style, is it using audio drums? Did the style used to work? Is the fill wrong just for one particular song, or is it a train wreck for everything?

Have you ever edited styles before? Do you have the manual?

#506231 - 07/20/22 04:25 AM Re: Editing fill and break in Audya 5 [Re: Diki]
matt07ie Offline

Loc: IRELAND
Hi, thanks for reply, I have been doing nothing but editing styles and saving as registrations, all achieved by activating chosen style and going into view window and drum edit, and in all the styles I have only one which I have taken from my previous ketron SD1+ gives me grief, in that in play the drum beat suddenly stops for a split sec and stutters back into sync again, I was told its because the foreign style from SD1+
All my 10 pages of edited and renamed styles are fine, it's just that with a few possibly 2 or 3 I need to get in and change their fills and breaks, and I have no idea how to select a paticular fill or, break to edit πŸ™„πŸ™‰ thanks

#506233 - 07/20/22 10:48 AM Re: Editing fill and break in Audya 5 [Re: matt07ie]
Diki Offline

So it’s an audio drums style?

#506256 - 07/22/22 12:22 AM Re: Editing fill and break in Audya 5 [Re: matt07ie]
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
Originally Posted By matt07ie
Hi, thanks for reply, I have been doing nothing but editing styles and saving as registrations, all achieved by activating chosen style and going into view window and drum edit, and in all the styles I have only one which I have taken from my previous ketron SD1+ gives me grief, in that in play the drum beat suddenly stops for a split sec and stutters back into sync again, I was told its because the foreign style from SD1+
All my 10 pages of edited and renamed styles are fine, it's just that with a few possibly 2 or 3 I need to get in and change their fills and breaks, and I have no idea how to select a paticular fill or, break to edit πŸ™„πŸ™‰ thanks

Hello. If the problem is with midi programming you have to enter in the STYLE RECORD pressing EDIT and reprogrammed a new element (Fill, Break etc).
However there is an even easier solution (the STYLE MODELING) and with this you can to replace the midi programming with a Factory or User Audio Drum, (similar category).
In this case everything is done by the STYLE VIEW.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online