SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#505267 - 03/26/22 08:07 AM old dog learning new tricks
flingers Offline

Loc: Saline, Mi. USA
my yamaha copy keyboard Medeli AKX10 using it to record in S1 for background arrangement. At seventyu nine it's getting tough to figure out all this technical https://youtu.be/PEv7Yb3V20M stuff but here goes...hoping this works

#505268 - 03/26/22 09:08 AM Re: old dog learning new tricks [Re: flingers]
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Pretty good fingers. A little criticism, 6:30 for a song of that type is bit long, especially using the same pattern. Perhaps changing variations and voices would enhance the performance, because as is, it's a little repetitious. Other than adding some variance, or shorting the song, good job.

Is the AKX10 the Chinese clone of Yamahas's SX-700? Is it Yamaha style compatible? Might be a good choice for anyone looking to spend less for something close to the original

Thanks for sharing your video. I Enjoyed it

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#505270 - 03/26/22 10:43 AM Re: old dog learning new tricks [Re: lahawk]
flingers Offline

The AKX10 is a clone of Yamaha not sure of which yamaha model. I agree completely 6:30 is way to long did not realize that. Have to bear with me i am just trying to learn all this technology. It is my understanding that medeli is the manufacturer of yamaha keyboards. And criticism is always welcome, used to make improvements

#505273 - 03/26/22 09:07 PM Re: old dog learning new tricks [Re: flingers]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
There’s a lot of pride in doing something we feel is worth sharing…. But there’s a strong case to be made for waiting a couple of days before posting, and taking a good critical listen before submitting it….

Sometimes, things that can be simply fixed don’t become apparent until you have had a chance to step away for a while and divorce yourself from the ‘buzz’ of initial creation.

But never talk yourself out of submitting something! 😎🎹

#505569 - 04/30/22 06:07 AM Re: old dog learning new tricks [Re: Diki]
flingers Offline

hopefully fixed by shortening it.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online