Hi all,
Please anyone advise, I own the arranger Audya 5 O.S. 5.3D
and from first day it had song and style update 2010, over the next few days I will be upgrading to 2011 on advice given not to jump updates years, now of course I want to purchase song/style pen drives, I did however purchase the pop styles 2012 and to my surprise worked on my Audya suffice to say the pen drive required song & style update 2011?
I was made aware by ketron UK that the 2011 update is a very important one to have, from next week I want to see what's out there in regards to pen drive song/styles for my Audya but everywhere I look all I see is for example a pic of the pen drive and its code vol 1 2 etc but no discription as to what's actually on it, ok 2012 pop styles yes there was a full list of the songs, then you see for sd7 sd9 SD90 midjay but no mention its going to work on the Audya 5 , now mine as you probably already know is not fitted with ajam sonic SSD, and it won't be for a while as its quite expensive, not saying its not worthed, I just don't have that money lying round at the moment, but AJ was a great help explaining this to me, so to purchase the pen drives where is the absolute best place to buy online that actually gives a full description on what your getting on it,I even went on Ketron Italy and that's confusing enough, I would love to add more song/ styles to my Audya 5,
for those of you who don't have the pop styles 2012, it's definitely well worth getting even has riff included at variation D which is a massive help, to finish up Audya is Audya right? meaning any Audya pen drive will work on my keyboard?
I anxiously await replies to these questions and finally get to the bottom of what can and can't go on my keyboard and where to go purchase
to everyone that has replied to my post topics, I sincerely thank you all,