SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#501819 - 12/18/20 12:34 PM Roland-Arranger closing...
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
For established members (new membership has been closed), we are in the last days or so of the Roland-Arranger.com website being up.

If there are any files (styles, manuals, demos etc.) that you haven’t already downloaded, now is your very last chance...

#501823 - 12/18/20 02:33 PM Re: Roland-Arranger closing... [Re: Diki]
Gunnar Jonny Offline

Loc: Norway
Thanks for the info Diki, and thank's for the voyage through the past years.
Myself I've mostly been a silent member. After sold G70 and lately let the the BK-m7 go as well, I've just been peeking in now and then.
You've done a great work helping Søren and as moderator. 👍👏

Btw, I did see that Nigel invited you to upload stuff from the R-site to the SZ vault. I don't know if Søren did agree or if it been done?
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#501828 - 12/19/20 08:23 AM Re: Roland-Arranger closing... [Re: Diki]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
I have yet to download Søren’s archive, it’s quite large, and will need considerable work sorting out what is what if the files are not named accurately.

But as soon as I have it sorted, I’ll begin to u/l it here. But quite honestly, due to Roland tailing off new arranger stuff well over five years ago (the one and only EA7 update was possibly the last official release they ever did... we never saw any further style or multipad content after the initial release back in Sep 2015), I doubt we have anything significant that isn’t already floating out there or on your old hard drives!

It was quite a ride back in the day, but it’s hard to deny the last few years have mostly been spinning our wheels. But, just like a great classic car, I must admit, there’s a lot to be said for settling down and really getting to know your keyboard rather than constantly daydreaming about the NEXT one! IMHO, Roland went out on a high note with the amazing BK-9... 🎹😎🎹

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online