SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#498380 - 06/09/20 01:09 PM Same old Crap..Worse, this time!
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Kentucky fundamentalist Baptist Preacher Jeff Fugate is at it....AGAIN! First, he was shown to have characters in blackface in a church play in 2014. The next year, he presented a "Religious Freedom" award to Kim Davis, a county clerk nationally called out when she refused to perform gay marriages. A year later, Fugate put on a Freedom Rally,held at a Lexingtom minor league baseball field, inviting national military figures. To the embarrassment of the entire State, he proceeded to absolutely lambast gays and others.

Recently, he threatened to join the state Attorney General in a suit against the governor to reverse a temporary ban on church services done to repress the spread of Corona virus.

GUESS WHAT? Fugate, against the advice of most medical professionals, held church services anyway.At least 18 members of the Clay's Mill Baptist church's congregation now have the virus, including children (two members of Fugate's family) and seniors.

Fugate's defense is that there is no proof that these folks got sick in church (that's not what the tracing effort revealed).

I spent a few moments looking at the recent Clay's Mill broadcast hoping for at least a little contriteness. What I found was typical hooting and hollering, loud, halting groans and various expressions of hot air. His English is as bad as his ideology.

The man is a danger to Kentucky residents and an embarrassment
to all he comes into contact with.

How sad! Look him up. You won't believe what you find!

Russ

Edited by captain Russ (06/09/20 01:14 PM)

#499361 - 06/24/20 04:32 AM Re: Same old Crap..Worse, this time! [Re: captain Russ]
tassiespirit Offline

Loc: Devonport, Tasmania, Australia
Hey Russ, Christians themselves are not bad people, they are just people like everyone else. But.............. there are those who will give ANYONE and I mean anyone a very bad name. And I have to agree with you with you comments there.

We here in OZ have a few of the same over egoed self righteous know it alls here, that shame true believers who are really helping people and not asking for money etc.

99% churches are doing their thing online, and not making a fuss, unlike some people.

Allan

#499431 - 06/25/20 10:23 AM Re: Same old Crap..Worse, this time! [Re: tassiespirit]
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Thanks, Allen for the well-reasoned reply. I shot my mouth off because this guy is a real danger here. I do agree that most
religious types mean well.

Many do society a great good.

Just not this dangerous jerk.

Be well,

Russ

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online