SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#49680 - 06/18/02 01:08 PM John Barr where are you
kozykeys Offline

Loc: york england
Hi
has any one heard from John Barr he does'nt seem to be posting if you are ok johnny email me.
jan

#49681 - 06/18/02 02:48 PM Re: John Barr where are you
technicsplayer Offline

last had a mail from John a couple of months ago, I do hope he's OK.

#49682 - 06/18/02 03:00 PM Re: John Barr where are you
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
John Barr emails that I send to the subscriber list have been returned by his isp for over a month now as undeliverable. No further info, sorry
Bebop

#49683 - 06/18/02 04:28 PM Re: John Barr where are you
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Last email I had from John was dated 20th May in which he requested some midi files. I had no acknowledgment of receipt.

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#49684 - 06/18/02 10:05 PM Re: John Barr where are you
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
The last time I chatted with our good buddy John Barr (via Windows instant messenger) was approx 3 weeks ago. I somehow remembered him saying that he was having some problems with his computer. I too hope he's ok. - Scott

------------------
http://scottyee.com

#49685 - 06/19/02 04:56 AM Re: John Barr where are you
gilbert Offline

Loc: Oelsnitz /E Germany
Hi ALL,
having read the above post I managed to speak to John on the telephone today and thankfully at the moment he is not to bad.
John has been very poorly over the past few weeks nescitating his daughter coming over from California,so life has been somewhat hectic for him.I have past on to him the contents of all your posts and he was so pleased and touched by your concerns.As soon as john is up to it he will post with a vengance .Untill then he sends his thanks and best whishes to all his friends on the forum.
Gilbert

#49686 - 06/19/02 06:55 AM Re: John Barr where are you
BEBOP Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by gilbert:
Hi ALL,
I managed to speak to John on the telephone today and thankfully at the moment he is not to bad.
John has been very poorly over the past few weeks nescitating his daughter coming over from California, Gilbert

Thank you Gilbert for that update. Johnny is a great guy and we miss him. We try to be one big extended family for each other here on this forum. When one of us hurts we all hurt for them. Best to Johnny and we pray you will recover soon and rejoin us here
Bebop

#49687 - 06/19/02 08:57 AM Re: John Barr where are you
Scottyee Offline

Many thanks Gilbert for contacting Johnny directly by telephone. I know that John has had health problems, and that his daughter Jackie(living in California) recently had unexpected health problems as well. It's wonderful how our worldwide forum here has turned into such a close supportive family. It's even more special when you can finally meet in person, as I was so lucky to do in my recent get together (last week) with Bebop, Clifand, and Dreamer. Finally meeting Bebop in person reinforced my feelings about him as one heck of a fun loving, warm hearted guy who's thoroughly dedicated to arranger keyboards and to moderating this forum.

I pray that John & family make a quick recovery and that he'll be back posting here again as well. We 'all' miss you John.

Scott

------------------
http://scottyee.com

#49688 - 06/19/02 09:32 AM Re: John Barr where are you
Scottyee Offline

Update: I just spoke with John, and he wanted me to tell EVERYONE here 'thank you' from the bottom of his heart, for their concern and good wishes. John is truly blessed with a wonderful family who are 'all' back home at his side. So with the help of God, family, the miracles of modern medicine, and his tenacious spirit, he is making a good recovery. - Scott

#49689 - 06/19/02 09:56 AM Re: John Barr where are you
BEBOP Offline

Wow Scotty, Thank you for those two posts, and thank you for calling Johnny, to both of you that called, Gilbert I think it was, also.
You guys are great as are most the people on all these forums but especially the Technics and the General Arranger Forum. I am happy to be a contributing member of both and once again I thank Nigel for his selfless contributions to our needs and wants here on these forums. We are family, One big world wide happy family.
Best to you all
Bebop

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online