SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#496607 - 05/09/20 12:34 AM 96.3% False COVID information on deaths in Italy
tassiespirit Offline

Loc: Devonport, Tasmania, Australia
Found this today, so is this the only country doing this or has this been a directive from the UN to all countries at this time.
If so, that means there is a hidden agenda for controlling the masses ( and it's working). The data collection has already given them plenty of information, but to what end?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUCWcft6kao

Allan taz

#496608 - 05/09/20 01:06 AM Re: 96.3% False COVID information on deaths in Italy [Re: tassiespirit]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
And the earth is flat and we didn’t go to the moon, although I am sure the families of the dead would argue with that.

The truth will come out after the first phase is over (With the current information and statistics (Which are incomplete due to different measuring systems) it’s the UK that has the most deaths in Europe, or is it?)

Italy has one of the best health systems in the world (And people were claiming that they were ahead of the game with everything under control, which turned out not to be so, and so ranting and raving about the outcome is one way to try and save face.

Of course none of the above can be proved, so like all the conspiracies on the web, take it with a pinch of salt.

Stay safe and take notice of the professionals that know what they are talking about, ignore politicians (From any country) as 99.9% of them could not organise a booze up in a brewery, they are that useless.

Bill

#496669 - 05/09/20 04:53 PM Re: 96.3% False COVID information on deaths in Italy [Re: abacus]
tassiespirit Offline

Loc: Devonport, Tasmania, Australia
Honestly, I don't go into conspiracy theories, but I have heard the same in New York etc - where they put almost everyone on a ventilator ( in some lower funded hospitals) to $13000 funding for each item. Again , take it with a pinch of salt, yes I agree.

But when you close both churches and bars in most of the world that is not fair. Even God and the the devil say something is wrong lol.

To normalise any virus you have to get at least a 60% saturation level of antibodies in the population before it generally dies out/ down. Look at, I think it is Sweden, where they left life as normal and the level is around 25000 now and deaths are around what the normal "Flu" would be; plus no loss in economy and jobs.

So,, yep, that is I guess, just a pinch of salt or good information to help other countries, or just conspiracy theories again, who really knows.

Allan

#496693 - 05/10/20 03:48 AM Re: 96.3% False COVID information on deaths in Italy [Re: tassiespirit]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Originally Posted By tassiespirit
But when you close both churches and bars in most of the world that is not fair. Even God and the the devil say something is wrong lol.

WTF that sounds dumb. What has God and the Devil been saying to you? Are you hearing voices?

To normalise any virus you have to get at least a 60% saturation level of antibodies in the population before it generally dies out/ down.
Allan

The last I heard it is not known yet whether immunity for coronavirus from antibodies is actually a fact. You must have some other info I guess so you should let them know what you have found out.

This is bad enough without uninformed unsubstantiated opinions muddying the water.

#496699 - 05/10/20 06:16 AM Re: 96.3% False COVID information on deaths in Italy [Re: tassiespirit]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
I'll stop practicing the safety precautions imposed on us by the virus when 98% of the MEDICAL/SCIENTIFIC community says that it's safe to do so.....and maybe not even then. As far as the churches being closed....that's a BAD thing? smile smile. I think all the 'true believers' should send their tithe money to virus research organizations (along with their thoughts and prayers). That may help make their prayers come true. JMO.

chas

#496754 - 05/10/20 07:32 PM Re: 96.3% False COVID information on deaths in Italy [Re: cgiles]
Nigel Offline
Admin

I'm all in with you chas

#496802 - 05/11/20 03:13 PM Re: 96.3% False COVID information on deaths in Italy [Re: Nigel]
Crossover Offline

Originally Posted By Nigel

WTF that sounds dumb. What has God and the Devil been saying to you? Are you hearing voices?

To normalise any virus you have to get at least a 60% saturation level of antibodies in the population before it generally dies out/ down.
Allan

The last I heard it is not known yet whether immunity for coronavirus from antibodies is actually a fact. You must have some other info I guess so you should let them know what you have found out.

This is bad enough without uninformed unsubstantiated opinions muddying the water.

To my knowledge, he 60% for herd immunity don't apply for all viruses, but for this one specifically due to the R 0 reproduction rate of around 3 (one infected person infects 3 others without any counter measures).

In the virologist podcasts I check they said today that there is a new study now which indicates that there is an immunity after having been infected.

In Germany, churches are now reopening with multiple restrictions. Restaurants, too, and a lot of other things. German "Länder" (states) are extremely independent in that respect, so regulations differ regionally. The population is extremely split, for some, these reopenings come too quickly, it could risk the slowdown of the virus. But there is a very crazy minority of people who really think the whole Corona thing is a fake - a shockingly large minority.

#496903 - 05/13/20 01:41 AM Re: 96.3% False COVID information on deaths in Italy [Re: Crossover]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Originally Posted By Crossover

In the virologist podcasts I check they said today that there is a new study now which indicates that there is an immunity after having been infected.

That is an indication but not a proven fact. When it comes to pandemics I am not about to gamble on popular assumption.

#496907 - 05/13/20 03:01 AM Re: 96.3% False COVID information on deaths in Italy [Re: tassiespirit]
Impuls Offline

Loc: Netherlands
Research the source of fake news and conspiracy theories and you wil know a lot more , Use common sense.

I cool

#496911 - 05/13/20 04:05 AM Re: 96.3% False COVID information on deaths in Italy [Re: Nigel]
Crossover Offline

Originally Posted By Nigel
Originally Posted By Crossover

That is an indication but not a proven fact. When it comes to pandemics I am not about to gamble on popular assumption.

The podcast I was mentioning is done by a top virologist, who only mentions meaningful and sound studies and checks their scientific value. That's not "popular assumption". I follow Prof. Christian Drosten's and Prof. Alexander Kekulé's podcasts, both are internationally renowned German microbiologists.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Drosten

Drosten developed the PCR SARS-CoV2 test used globally.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Kekulé

The study they were referring to recently is probably this one:

https://www.businessinsider.com/immunity...4?r=DE&IR=T

In natural science, most research only produces evidence, but not 100% proven facts, it's all about probabilities.
So, in this case I think it is very probable that there is an immunity for at least 6 months to 2 years...

Of course I wasn‘t defending any possible intention of this thread to downplay Covid-19, I thought that was clear. I was just commenting on the aspect of immunity.

Edited by Crossover (05/13/20 01:34 PM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online