SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#495762 - 04/27/20 08:58 AM Re: Chas, Randy ... join the band! [Re: Uncle Dave]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Don't be sad. I still like the idea of collaborating but if I'm being perfectly honest, I just don't like the basic framework (arranger style) for the tune. I know it needs a starting point, but that one's a little too 'vanilla' for me. It's just a personal taste thing but I'm not really a fan of Ketron styles. Actually my idea of a collaboration would involve all acoustic instruments, maybe played over a drum track....or more ideally for me, a organ (comp and bass) and (audio) drum track. I could also live with a piano (comp only), A. Bass, and audio drum track as a base. With my collaboration, the vocals would go over the base track with as many solos as is practical in the middle and then vocals out. But then I'm being picky 'cause that's probably not going to happen (unless some of these acoustic players step up smile ). I'd be happy to create a (simplified) organ/drums boiler plate if you like. Sorry if I mislead.

chas

#495763 - 04/27/20 09:05 AM Re: Chas, Randy ... join the band! [Re: Uncle Dave]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By Uncle Dave
Originally Posted By cgiles
Dave, thanks for the invite but as Tony said in a previous post, there are other guys on this forum that would do a much better job on this particular framework than me. Good luck with it.

chas

I thought you were the one to suggest this? Now I'm sad.
confused1

hang Tight I'm working on something.. wink

#495783 - 04/27/20 11:14 AM Re: Chas, Randy ... join the band! [Re: cgiles]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Originally Posted By cgiles
I'd be happy to create a (simplified) organ/drums boiler plate if you like.

Sure, send it along! (I love chocolate, too!) I'll add to it. Maybe do a left side click/rhythm track and right side organ/bass so I can add live drums to it first. Then I'll add some Rhodes

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online