Hi All, Haven’t posted for a while, so we’ll take a shot at it.

Thank everybody for coming and so unselfishly sharing there knowledge and talent with the rest of us.
Everyone did a great job.

John C, taught a seminar and gave a huge amounts of information and shared his panel memories, (I feel like I stole them).
Bill Norrie taught a seminar and had so much information to share, along with several of his CD’s.
Roger Mepstead shared his information to all, particularly with Carolyn who stole all his styles. She had him playing requests, and he played every one of them. I think he left with just the shirt on his back. The main thing is he made her promise to report her progress on the K7.
Bob Riffle kindly provided live video of the players.
Bernie Ackerman brought a lot of equipment including the amplifier the Tyros was played through.
Scott Yee and Mark were brave enough to play the Tyros. (we had so many K7’s Fran wouldn’t let me set it up until Scott arrived because we couldn’t find anyone else who would play it).
Bob Hendershot had an electronic display, (music finder) or something that I didn’t really get to look at but it was awfully popular.
Bud Whipple has provided me with enough styles so as to make me in debt to him for the rest of my life.
Bruce Womack kindly helped me with an SD card and how to load it.
Fran has provided email addresses on everyone.

I’m sure I missed someone, but I’m still trying to come down from the experience. It was great! I think Heather and Fran were a little apprehensive over how things would go. I know I was and even discussed with Carolyn that maybe we shouldn’t even show up. What a mistake that would have been! So……If I have missed someone and their contribution please accept my apologies.

I’m going to try to find a good picture of each participant and put a name on it so as this jam passes on into the sunset I can refer to those pictures to refresh my memory. It will take me a little while, but if anyone would be interested in having a copy, I will make them available. Email me a chanson2@cfl.rr.com and I will make every effort to get you a copy ASAP.

------------------
Dan