SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#494843 - 04/17/20 05:45 PM Re: Roland RD-88 [Re: Fran Carango]
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
That's one heck of a kbd!
Would be nice to have below an arranger.
Lee

#494883 - 04/18/20 08:55 AM Re: Roland RD-88 [Re: Fran Carango]
Dnj Offline

#495100 - 04/20/20 12:14 PM Re: Roland RD-88 [Re: Fran Carango]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
This guy has me seriously reconsidering purchasing the RD-88. I have it on pre-order but I may cancel it. He brings up enough negatives (ones that are important to me) to certainly give me pause. To be honest, I was never that impressed with the E.Pianos but wasn't too concerned since I had the SEVEN. But I'm not that impressed with the other sounds either (hence my interest in Mainstage). It won't be available for awhile so I have time to give it some serious thought. As a known compulsive buyer, I'm sort of glad to have some extra time to think about it.

Got anything else for me Fran? smile smile

chas

Edited by cgiles (04/20/20 12:24 PM)

#495107 - 04/20/20 12:35 PM Re: Roland RD-88 [Re: cgiles]
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Originally Posted By cgiles
This guy has me seriously reconsidering purchasing the RD-88. I have it on pre-order but I may cancel it. He brings up enough negatives (ones that are important to me) to certainly give me pause. To be honest, I was never that impressed with the E.Pianos but wasn't too concerned since I had the SEVEN. But I'm not that impressed with the other sounds either (hence my interest in Mainstage). It won't be available for awhile so I have time to give it some serious thought. As a known compulsive buyer, I'm sort of glad to have some extra time to think about it.

Got anything else for me Fran? smile smile

chas

Chas, this guy is technically challenged smile I watched so many of his reviews.. just for a laugh. If you want to see what I am talking about..watch his videos. grin

He is a novice that is classically trained.

Edited by Fran Carango (04/20/20 12:37 PM)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online