SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#493182 - 03/30/20 08:18 AM My 3 recent videos with PSR-S950
Kabinopus Offline

Loc: Russia
Hello, Dears,

I should confess that I'm currently avoiding most of the outside information (news, social media) as it doesn't help me to make any decisions other than I'm making anyway; and I learn essential stuff from people, so I'm not fully available right here as well.

Nevertheless, I thought I'd share my 3 recent videos here. As you can see I'm now comfortable with my PSR-S950 again, which makes me think that one should not worry about having or not having the exact right keyboard - also, there's no need to worry too much about having or not having the exact right sound, as over time this perception changes anyway.

As you can judge, I play using styles without drums patters.

This one demonstrates a flute voice of PSR-S950

This one is more about a guitar. Unlike "S.Art" voices, this one doesn't have any additional voices:

And this theme I recently composed and recorded today. This is the first time I'm using AI chord recognizing system. Turned out, for this song this method suited the best.

Best wishes to each of you!

#493184 - 03/30/20 08:37 AM Re: My 3 recent videos with PSR-S950 [Re: Kabinopus]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Neat stuff! I love my S-950.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#493219 - 03/30/20 01:38 PM Re: My 3 recent videos with PSR-S950 [Re: Kabinopus]
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Beautiful, thank you for sharing.

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online