SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#493116 - 03/29/20 09:35 AM Interesting Movie with some good music.
Bill Lewis Offline

Loc: Bluffton/Hilton Head SC USA
Been watching a movie a night since really nothing interesting to me on regular channels. I like Robert Duval so when I saw this movie come on I started watching. "Assasination Tango" He's a hit man from NJ sent to Argentina for a job. Weird but as a secondary storyline is his interest in dancing. So I thought the storyline of him doing a mob hit would be my interest but that dragged on very slow. What I enjoyed was the secondary story line of how he gets interested in Tango Dancing while in Argentina. Most notably the music used for all the dancing scenes. Great stuff I've never heard. Worth at least fast forwarding to some of those scenes. I like to look up movies I watch to see how the ratings went. This one not so good, but I did learn that the girl who is the expert Tango Dancer in the movie is in reality his wife. Met by accident in Argentina, her home, and she's only 41 years younger than him, Wow ! rolleyes

Edited by Bill Lewis (03/29/20 09:39 AM)

#493138 - 03/29/20 11:56 AM Re: Interesting Movie with some good music. [Re: Bill Lewis]
Dnj Offline

Assassins Tango......

Great Argentine style Tango

Attachments
Tango Argentine Assassin's Tango (1).mp3 (29 downloads)

Edited by Dnj (03/29/20 11:58 AM)

#493142 - 03/29/20 01:02 PM Re: Interesting Movie with some good music. [Re: Bill Lewis]
Bill Lewis Offline

Didn't know that was the name of a Tango, just the movie. Thanks, nice tune, just put it in the "BallRoom" file.

#493148 - 03/29/20 02:18 PM Re: Interesting Movie with some good music. [Re: Bill Lewis]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Bill, are you playing a grand piano now?

#493156 - 03/29/20 04:52 PM Re: Interesting Movie with some good music. [Re: Bill Lewis]
Bill Lewis Offline

Tony
I wish. No Avatar I tried worked I so I went with a stock one. Closest I'm going to get to a Grand is my Roland FP90 of which the newness hasn't worn off yet. I really love this keyboard. Since I've been off with nothing to prepare for I really haven't touched my BK9 Arranger. If I want to play I go to the FP90. I did pick up a mint BK7M so thats hooked up to it but I just use it for bass/drums backing when I want more than just piano.
Maybe a vision of the future when the music comes back.

#493157 - 03/29/20 05:05 PM Re: Interesting Movie with some good music. [Re: Bill Lewis]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
You sound happy, good for you ... hope the music returns soon ...

#493175 - 03/30/20 01:03 AM Re: Interesting Movie with some good music. [Re: Bill Lewis]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Originally Posted By Bill Lewis
Tony
I wish. No Avatar I tried worked I so I went with a stock one. Closest I'm going to get to a Grand is my Roland FP90 of which the newness hasn't worn off yet. I really love this keyboard. Since I've been off with nothing to prepare for I really haven't touched my BK9 Arranger. If I want to play I go to the FP90. I did pick up a mint BK7M so thats hooked up to it but I just use it for bass/drums backing when I want more than just piano.
Maybe a vision of the future when the music comes back.

Post the image you want to use for an avatar and I will look into getting that working for you.

#493218 - 03/30/20 01:38 PM Re: Interesting Movie with some good music. [Re: Bill Lewis]
Bill Lewis Offline

Post the image you want to use for an avatar and I will look into getting that working for you
Here you go Nigel hope this pic doesn't break the Internet Thanks

/Users/billszurko/Desktop/Version 2 Low ResSocial Media.jpg

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online