SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#49099 - 12/29/02 02:25 AM A TRIBUTE TO OUR FORUM
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
I would like to give a big "HATS OFF" to BEBOP for,not only sending me Alex's songs twice,but for his perseverence in helping me with a download problem. I would like to thank Alex Green for a great selection of standards. Very well done.

This shows me that even a junior member can derive great benefit from this forum.

Since I just now got my awesome 7000,I am going through the learning curve. Maybe I can contribute after I have learned more.

Thank you all

Bernie

#49100 - 12/29/02 07:32 AM Re: A TRIBUTE TO OUR FORUM
AlexGreen Offline

Loc: Beachwood NJ USA
Hi Bernie;

Thank you for the kind words.

Please do send in your songs when you are ready.
There is a lot of talent on this forum and I too thank Bill for getting this talent to us. His 20 for 1 songs were greatly appreciated by many forum members.

Your 7000 keyboard is an amazing keyboard. I find something new and exciting each time I play it.

If you get a chance check out Technics new EWO4NX expansion board.
The sounds on this board as you would say are "awesome" specially the vocal Patterns.
You have to hear it to beleive it.

Thanks again and have fun with your new 7000.

Alex

#49101 - 12/31/02 07:28 AM Re: A TRIBUTE TO OUR FORUM
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI BERNIE,
We welcome you to the forum. I see you now have 13 posts, so only 17 more and then you will be a full senior member with all rights and privledges whatever they are. I see that you list your occupation as Musician, so we will be looking forward to hearing some good songs from you when you become a senior member and you have a good understanding of your new KN7000.

Alex, Thank you for sharing your music with everyone. I hope those besides Bernie, that are playing them have sent you a thank you note.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL. I Hope you all make lots of great music next year and share it with us all. We will need the music in MP3 format also for those that don't yet have KN7000. We can just download from your website and listen to you
Bebop

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online