SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#48994 - 01/16/04 04:20 AM Techplus Club
Leo's Den Offline

Yes, all Technics owners are sad, and at this time glad about the existence of this website. But can I urge all of you Technics piano, keyboard and organ players to join the Techplus Club run by Technote. It doesn't cost much, the magazine is superb - the best technical and musical support imaginable for Technics users, and we need it to continue now more than ever. So for those who don't know about it, or just haven't signed up yet, please, please do so. www.technote.com for further information.

#48995 - 01/16/04 05:05 AM Re: Techplus Club
technicsplayer Offline

thank's for appreciating the magazine contents, Leo

#48996 - 01/16/04 05:40 AM Re: Techplus Club
Chuck Piper Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
I want to add my full support to that of Leo and Alec. I have no connection whatever with Technote International or the Techplus publication. I've been a Techplus Club subscriber for quite some time. I've also been a subscriber for many years to other music magazines in the United States and here in the U.K. Without a doubt, the Techplus Club magazine is the finest and most helpful magazine I have ever purchased. It is THE ONLY magazine in my experience that is dedicated to explaining the intricacies of our modern keyboards in step-by-step fashion. For example, Phil Leader is writing a series of articles on the Composer at the moment. His articles are brilliant. We need this magazine to continue for many years to come.

Chuck

#48997 - 01/16/04 09:10 AM Re: Techplus Club
Gunnar Jonny Offline

Loc: Norway
Wonder if technote are going to continue this service?
Well, I've got the magazines on scedual so far, always
looking forward to the next one.
GJ
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#48998 - 01/16/04 10:29 AM Re: Techplus Club
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Are back issues available...like way back pre 2000? These may someday be collectors items.

Larry Hawk

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#48999 - 01/16/04 03:18 PM Re: Techplus Club
Leo's Den Offline

If there is the support for the Techplus Club to continue, then I am sure that Technote would want it to do so (and I have no connection with the firm or the magazine or the club other than as an ordinary, highly appreciative Techplus Club member). But like all such clubs, it needs enough members to keep it afloat - with ideas and active input I would never have mangaged to get started on my PR604 at all without them and a pile of magazines from the year before my subscription was taken out because the piano's user manual is so abysmal - unless as an aide-memoir when you already fundamentally know what the instrument is all about and what you are doing. So let's all use it as another way of sharing our Technics experience and using our instruments to their full capacity. There may be no new Technics instruments to look forward to, but it's going to take tyros like me several years to understand the power I already have in the PR604.

#49000 - 01/16/04 03:24 PM Re: Techplus Club
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have subscribed for a looooong time and have every issue for reference. It sure has assisted me in the use of my previous Technics organs and now the 7000. Hats off to Technote and of course our good buddy Alec.

Other than this forum this will be our only contact with information about our Technics instruments. If you have not subscribed, now is the time.

Fran in Florida

#49001 - 01/16/04 03:36 PM Re: Techplus Club
Gunnar Jonny Offline

Loc: Norway
I miss the downloadable pdf magazine we could
find earlier.
Nothing wrong with the paperversion, far
better to have in hand and read from, but...
GJ
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#49002 - 01/17/04 11:08 PM Re: Techplus Club
Mark And Michelle Offline

Loc: Mersea Island, Essex, U K
Hi all,

Regarding the magazine, I didn't realise there used to be a downloadable version. Was it just a fad or did they really want us to keep subscribing?

Anyway, it's a great magazine particuarly with the workshops. More hints and tips there - I really think that they deserve a gold star and an A+ for their work.

Comments anyone,

Mark

#49003 - 01/18/04 02:40 AM Re: Techplus Club
technicsplayer Offline

good that you like the workshops!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online