SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#4884 - 05/06/02 09:41 AM EMERGENCY!!!!
bobo Offline

Loc: CROATIA--ZAGREB
I find new version-software update for Roland G-1000,file with name "res117",version 1.07.
... I was put flopy with this file into drive,press combination buttons for upgrade software,and turn on power......
Keyboard will try load file,but then stopped operation,and show me in display something like "*** READ ERROR ***
******************************************* I was turn off my keyboard,and when I turned ON,display slowly flashing,and nothing present !!!!,and I can’t go into mode for playin.THIS IS THE END FOR ANY NEXT JOB.AFTER THIS FLASHING DISPLAY,I CAN NOT DOING ANYTHING!!!!******************************************
PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE.I MUST PLAYING VERY SOON,IN SATURDAY BUT DON’T HAVE SYNTH !!!

#4885 - 05/07/02 12:00 AM Re: EMERGENCY!!!!
Graham UK Offline

Loc: Lincolnshire UK
bobo..Roland G1000 OS. I as remember the Res117 update was for the EM2000 and not for the G1000.

Graham UK

#4886 - 05/07/02 08:39 AM Re: EMERGENCY!!!!
bobo Offline

Loc: CROATIA--ZAGREB
Thanks,Graham for answer.
- Roland give me this file,with mail...?

-Another file,version 1.07,I downloaded myself....

-But now...I am DEAD MAN !
Display only flashing,without any info. or present LOGO....and I can’t go to stand-by mode for playing or for anything....
In my country,only TV-services knows something about electronics,and try to repair that.Dealer,official dealer for Roland in my country is one man who knows only robery money. (one button on keyboard,cost approximately 5o Euro ?!)
....Everything is gone.....I have big party in saturday evening....synth can’ work.....

O.K.,thanks whatewer........

#4887 - 05/07/02 09:36 AM Re: EMERGENCY!!!!
Nobby Offline

Loc: Palmyra Mo. U.S.A.
[QUOTE]Originally posted by arnothijssen:
Bobo,
Try Downloading the older firmware from the roland site, and install it.

This post came from the G1000 Forum.
Hope it helps,
Nobby

------------------

[This message has been edited by Nobby (edited 05-07-2002).]

#4888 - 05/07/02 09:49 AM Re: EMERGENCY!!!!
Nobby Offline

Loc: Palmyra Mo. U.S.A.
[QUOTE]Originally posted by TomTomSF:
[B]Maybe he could download the previous version (last working OS) and try installing it in the keyboard again. I don't know if this would work.

Here's a link to R-A-G (Roland Arrangers Group): http://www.daytonamusic.com/rag/download.htm
They have downloads and the folks in the group could probably answer this better than me.

Tom G.

PS; This post is from the General Arranger Keyboard Forum.
It's worth a try,
Nobby

------------------

[This message has been edited by Nobby (edited 05-07-2002).]

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online