SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#48664 - 07/23/03 02:44 PM Registration - Love Changes Everything
Tony Lawton Offline

Loc: England
Hi,
Does anyone have a registration and backing for 'Love Changes Everything'. A friend wants to sing it and I can't find a suitable style etc. I have not mastered the art of creating complex backings yet. I would most grateful.

#48665 - 07/23/03 08:38 PM Re: Registration - Love Changes Everything
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
Dear Tony! I wish I could help you, but, like you, I am also just a novice at creating registrations. But I am delighted to see your post because perhaps it may start a thread in which the real gurus who frequent the Forum might offer a series of possible registration suggestions for us al to use. There is so much to learn about the fabulous 7000 (and the 6000/6500 as well) that it may take years to master it. I know I will spend the rest of my life and probably there will still be things I haven't mastered!! Anyway, good luck in getting an appropriate response. (I am sure you will! ) And let's hope that your question and my comments might initiate some active responses from the Forum gang!

#48666 - 07/24/03 05:09 AM Re: Registration - Love Changes Everything
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
If you don't have the time, whatever, to do the backing yourself, you could do a Google search for "Love changes everything" midi ...
t.

#48667 - 07/24/03 05:51 AM Re: Registration - Love Changes Everything
tonykn7000 Offline

Loc: Colchester , Essex , UK
I completely agree with Tony Mads comments you will probably find lots of different versions on midi but copy each one to floppy
and then play back through KN7000 and they will sound so much better than on the computer. I have done this and my daughter has sung through the mic and have copied via
USB to pc and burned to disc and they have turned out pretty good. Some of the midi are
almost as good as the original records and give good idea of registrations and tempo etc

Good Luck

Tony
Essex uk

#48668 - 07/24/03 03:47 PM Re: Registration - Love Changes Everything
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Check your email Tony ( Lawton 'cos there's lots of you )

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#48669 - 07/25/03 08:45 AM Re: Registration - Love Changes Everything
Tony Lawton Offline

Thanks to all who replied. Although midi is an option I was hoping to get an orchestrated registration in KN6500 format so that I could turn off the right and left hand and play-along. If no one has a version then I will use a midi. Thanks all for your comments and advice.
regards
Tony

#48670 - 07/25/03 09:03 PM Re: Registration - Love Changes Everything
Ann in New Zealand Offline

Loc: New Zealand
Hi Tony
If you go to www.rogerskn.co.uk you will find in Jukebox 10 songs played by Peter Dale on a KN6000. Love Changes Everything is one of the songs he plays and it sounds really nice. Hope you and your singer enjoy it.

#48671 - 07/26/03 03:22 AM Re: Registration - Love Changes Everything
Tony Lawton Offline

Ann you are a wonder, thanks you very much indeed.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online