SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#48512 - 02/19/02 09:34 PM Re: Re T.V. output.
Jean Olivia Offline

Loc: Melbourne Victoria Australia
Alec. Im not sure that i understand exactly what you mean, but I thought I would start by getting 10 songs into the "SEQUENCER SONG SAVE" as on page 123 of manual. I referred to Bobs how to on Jonny's site and I think I can see how that works. the problem today was that I loaded songs from different files as I wanted a file that didn't matter if I messed it up, but the songs had different numbers and that caused complications. I'll try again and play the songs in and number them as I go.Once I get them in successfully I'll try to work out what you mean. My old brain has gone into "pause "function and will need to recover before I press "replay" Maybe we could have a workshop on this aspect of the K.N.5000? I cant understand what you mean by saving two songs on one file - I cant find any details of that anywhere. Thanks for your help- you keep steering me in the right diredction, Jean.

[This message has been edited by Jean Olivia (edited 02-19-2002).]

#48513 - 02/20/02 01:25 AM Re: Re T.V. output.
technicsplayer Offline

Hi Jean,
a normal performance save (without using page 3 of the save or load options) saves a single song in the sequencer with the other 9 song positions empty.

You can use the page 3 save option to save songs singly, which you can then load to any of the 10 song positions in the sequencer, thus enabling 10 existing songs to be loaded in one sequencer file, without having to play them in from scratch.

So first save singly, then load to a specific song position. If you have just used presets there is no problem, if you use composers etc this needs to be planned in advance to have all the other areas of the panel with the correct information for each song ie put patterns in the custom, arrange sound edits sequentially in the sound memory as youuse them etc.

#48514 - 02/20/02 05:50 AM Re: Re T.V. output.
Jean Olivia Offline

Loc: Melbourne Victoria Australia
Thanks Alec. I will start again. I had a bit more success the second time but realise now i was trying to use 3 songs but all with the same composer pattern.Ill try again with normal presets. One thing about all this experimenting is that you do get to know the keyboard but I wonder what percentage of owners use these more advanced features.Jean.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online