SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#484722 - 12/20/19 06:35 PM Re: Quandry and Critical Problem Genos [Re: bruno123]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By bruno123
Steve, the only thing I can come with; this guy is a winner. You made it happen, and that says it all.

Enjoy your family this coming holiday, John C.

John, Thank you for the kind words! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours my friend.

Originally Posted By tony mads usa
Steve ... I can't think of a better way for you to say "So long for now RI, Florida, here I come" ...
You KNOW how happy I am for you my friend ...
Sorry we can't get together before you leave, but Bon Voyage, have a Blessed and Merry CHRISTmas, and a Happy, Healthy New Year ...
I look forward to your return, but I know we will keep in touch ...

Thank you Tony I appreciate it. Yea not a bad way to end my gig schedule with a trip to the sunny south. Seems like there was going to be plenty of time to meet up again to have lunch at Mike's Kitchen then the days started flying by. We'll keep in touch and when I'm back in town possibly in late February I'll let you know.

Likewise I wish you Lydia and your family a Blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year.

#484724 - 12/20/19 06:41 PM Re: Quandry and Critical Problem Genos [Re: Stephenm52]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Steve, when I have lunch at Mike's Kitchen I will send you a photo of the fried Calamari so you can drool over it ... laugh2

But then when we are digging out from 3 feet of snow, you can send me a photo of 80 degrees on the golf course ... frown

#484725 - 12/20/19 06:46 PM Re: Quandry and Critical Problem Genos [Re: tony mads usa]
Stephenm52 Offline

Steve, when I have lunch at Mike's Kitchen I will send you a photo of the fried Calamari so you can drool over it ... laugh2

But then when we are digging out from 3 feet of snow, you can send me a photo of 80 degrees on the golf course ... frown

Ah that's a fair deal if I may say so! Carry on my friend! Oops wait I didn't thin calamari was vegan. smile smile smile

Edited by Stephenm52 (12/20/19 06:47 PM)

#484726 - 12/20/19 06:53 PM Re: Quandry and Critical Problem Genos [Re: Stephenm52]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Glad you were able to sort things out, Steve. Wish I could have helped, but I do not have a Genos here to work with, so I would have been working with some T2 knowledge, which, ironically, would have solved your problem.

Good luck, head south to the sunny west coast of Florida, and enjoy those 75 degree winter temperatures,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#484731 - 12/20/19 07:13 PM Re: Quandry and Critical Problem Genos [Re: Stephenm52]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By Stephenm52

Ah that's a fair deal if I may say so! Carry on my friend! Oops wait I didn't thin calamari was vegan. smile smile smile

No calamari is NOT vegan, but then neither am I, no matter how much they tried to convert me !!! ... laugh2

#484736 - 12/20/19 07:40 PM Re: Quandry and Critical Problem Genos [Re: tony mads usa]
Stephenm52 Offline

Originally Posted By Stephenm52

No calamari is NOT vegan, but then neither am I, no matter how much they tried to convert me !!! ... laugh2

Ha HA got love it Tony!!! rotf2

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online