SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#483999 - 12/13/19 06:36 AM Re: Christmas Gig Disk (Yanmaha) [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By travlin'easy
They already did, Donny. Ripped em apart.

Gary cool

time will tell once they enter the playoffs
which is a whole other level
good luck to them..

#484000 - 12/13/19 07:01 AM Re: Christmas Gig Disk (Yanmaha) [Re: travlin'easy]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
He no doubt is the most entertaining player in the NFL right now ... Problem is - and nothing against him - history has shown that running QBs don't last too long ... but if he gets the Ravens a ring this year, that's all that matters, right? ...

Funny thing about Brady - and Lord knows I hear more than enough about him up here - but when he had better wide receivers, better running backs, better offensive line HE was the 'greatest of all time' (except if he had to beat you by throwing more than 20 yards downfield) ... now that he's not performing well, it's because "he doesn't have all that supporting cast" ... For years and years I've said that the QB gets far too much credit and far too much blame ...

And if/when the Ravens and Pats play each other again, it's not Brady they have to worry about, it's Belichick, who, as much as I may dislike the guy, is probably the best coach of all time, and the best at re-writing game plans and making adjustments - but then there is the question about how his minions go about gathering data about other teams ... just sayin'

#484002 - 12/13/19 07:13 AM Re: Christmas Gig Disk (Yanmaha) [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Tony it's simple......
Playoffs.........can't lose..........or go home.

we will see

#484012 - 12/13/19 09:23 AM Re: Christmas Gig Disk (Yanmaha) [Re: travlin'easy]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Donny, you should be clutching a Rosary or something. OUR Eagles actually showed a hint of their old Superbowl selves in their last game....and (because of injuries) they were down to playing the water boy. I think they've sustained too many injuries to make a serious run, even if they manage to stink less than the Cowgirls. Still, there's always hope.

chas

#484016 - 12/13/19 09:32 AM Re: Christmas Gig Disk (Yanmaha) [Re: cgiles]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By cgiles
Donny, you should be clutching a Rosary or something. OUR Eagles actually showed a hint of their old Superbowl selves in their last game....and (because of injuries) they were down to playing the water boy. I think they've sustained too many injuries to make a serious run, even if they manage to stink less than the Cowgirls. Still, there's always hope.

chas

At this point we can only believe and
make it as a wildcard to the playoffs.
FLY EAGLES FLY

#484026 - 12/13/19 11:05 AM Re: Christmas Gig Disk (Yamaha) [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Donny, there's no difference between the playing level during the playoff games than there is right now. Well, maybe there's a difference because by the time you reach the playoffs there are a lot more players on the injured list that cannot perform at all.

At the level the Ravens are performing currently, I don't think there's a team in the NFL that can beat them. And, that's not just my opinion - the sports commentators all agree that the Ravens will be in the Super Bowl this season and they are the team to beat. Next week, on the 22nd, we take on the Browns, and the final game is against the Steelers. I think of the two, the Browns will be the most difficult game.

Take a look at THIS . That an incredible season for any team.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#484027 - 12/13/19 11:13 AM Re: Christmas Gig Disk (Yamaha) [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Gary I disagree...when your playing in the playoffs knowing if you lose it is over for the season, ....That mentality makes grown men do amazing things on the field.
I say sit back,....buckle up,.....
and let the best team bring home the trophy.

#484028 - 12/13/19 11:22 AM Re: Christmas Gig Disk (Yamaha) [Re: Dnj]
tony mads usa Offline

Donny, I have agree with the point about the pressure of the playoffs ...
And often - but not always - experience makes a difference ...

And it's not always the 'best' team that wins, but the one that plays best in the playoffs ...

#484030 - 12/13/19 11:46 AM Re: Christmas Gig Disk (Yamaha) [Re: travlin'easy]
tony mads usa Offline

Originally Posted By travlin'easy

At the level the Ravens are performing currently, I don't think there's a team in the NFL that can beat them. And, that's not just my opinion - the sports commentators all agree that the Ravens will be in the Super Bowl this season and they are the team to beat.
Gary cool

Gary, there is no denying the season Lamar and the Ravens have put together ...
I remember when the Pats were 18-0 going into the Super Bowl and ESPN was keeping a tally on 'sports commentators' predictions ... at one point 99 out of 100 had picked the Pats ... none of that matters when the whistle blows ...
Come this SB I'll just be hoping for a good game and rooting for the numbers I have in my SB boxes ... wink

#484093 - 12/14/19 03:06 PM Re: Christmas Gig Disk (Yamaha) [Re: travlin'easy]
rattley Offline

Loc: Punta Gorda Florida USA
Thanks for posting these. I fondly remember your Gig Disks. They inspired me into creating my series of Gems Disks when I had my PSR 3000. One thing I give Yamaha great credit for is making all their models backwards compatible. Playing styles made on a keyboard several generations old and having them sound as good as when they were original on my Genos is awesome!

Thanks again for this trip down Yamaha Memory Lane !! -charley

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online